1)filler story /exchanging goods!!/

•°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°•

Christmas ⛄🎁

After the fight,many students got hurt as an nurse it is qiqi job to help them, and as a thankyou many students give qiqi presents like chocolate or food for the Christmas days

/Useless things for zombies...,your existence is meant to be a thing a dead being, undead beings do not need such a stupid an useless things/

Qiqi want to give a gift to riddle so he can be more cheerful, so she though of giving a gift just like how other students give her a gift.

Right now qiqi at the nurse office talking with crewel.

------------

"Huh..?,what is it qiqi can I help you?" Ask crewel as he sees qiqi walking towards him.

".. mister.., qiqi want to give present but qiqi don't know how .. do you know how to?"

"Ah.. perhaps I can recommend you a place to find a gift?"

"...there is a place...?"
'ahh if qiqi remember there is a place at liyue...,but it is antique... Is it... Good...'

"Yeah, how about we go there since it is time to close the infirmary lil pup"
As crewel than stand up from his seat and hold qiqi's hand lock the door, that. They both walk towards the mirror hall, as they went there crewel than starts to take out a key and put it to the mirror as than a portal appears and they both got inside of it.

--------
Suddenly they both appeared at the city, seeing the city for the first time since a while qiqi look around to see the city more while crewel makes sure to hold her hands.

As they finally arrived in the said shop.

As they got in, the shop filled with smells of forest calming mind.

"So?,lil pup tell me what do you want to gift to riddle?"

Hearing that qiqi than start to think what to gift.

'qiqi never really buys gift..., qiqi don't know what do others like...

Riddle reminds qiqi with the lady from Inazuma that traveler introduced to qiqi when qiqi went to Inazuma for herbs order that baizhu need for his medicine...

Who is it....

Kudou?
Kanojo?
Kajo..?

Ku...
Kujo..
Kujoi Sarah...?

Remembering is hard....
But both is similar in some way.. right...?
Upholding rules and strict...
But if color pallets is just the same as Klee...or the lawyer girl...?
Both red...
But different...

The crow lady... No.. I think tangu?
...she is happy to accept that is about the thunder lady...

Should qiqi gives riddle some heart things....?'

As than qiqi pick up a gift and wrap it than went back with crewel.
In the next day at the second year class, riddle was there alone sitting in his seat as he has always makes sure to be early and not late, the class door open and qiqi got inside the class.

"Huh?,qiqi what is it?" Riddle ask in confusion.

"Qiqi want riddle.. to be happy..."
As qiqi hand him a present box and leave running trying her best with her small steps.

Riddle who saw the scene could only chuckle at the actions and look at the present box and than open it.

But was shocked by what Insides it.

A slice strawberry cake with rose than a heart's doll with picture of riddle stirring a bowl of dough as he looks messy, looks like it was a picture taken by cater as riddle cook for his punishment before with hearts frame with it.

Seeing it he could only laugh.

------------------------
6-6
Sorry for not uploading and I am still aliveee.

I tries to play twisted wonderland but keep losingggg
I am such a loserrr

Sorry for not uploading and just uploading a filler chapterrrr
And happy late Christmas because I got sick fever I have wrote it but haven't upload it I thought I did 😭😭