first day! new friend?(another day meeting a friend or foe?)

•=•==•=•==•==•=•==•=•=•==•=•==•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•
|=|==|=|=|=|=|=|==|=|=|=|==|=|=|==|=|=|=

After such a scene last night.
Qiqi finally start her first day as crewel little helper!
That mean she will be staying by crewel side most of the time!,unless crewel is too busy with his schedule she will be taken care by other teacher.

Right now qiqi is in the potionology class beside crewel as his little helper.

Today first period in crewel schedule is teaching first class.

As the class almost start suddenly 3 boy barge in.

Its yuu

And a ginger hair boy.with heart symbol in one of his eye

And a blue haired boy with spade symbol in one of his eye too.

As crewel taught the class qiqi just spend her time reading book that gifted by crewel.

It is books of herbs.

Usually qiqi won't remember anything.

But suddenly from now on and than qiqi can remember things

Its still shock her,but she is happy by it.

"Little puppy its lunchtime lets eat together with me in the teacher louge" crewel invite qiqi

As crewel invite her,she accept the invite and nodded her head.

They than left and when to the teacher lounge.

As than they finally arrived they than sit at crewel desk.

Crewel than took out a lunch box
It was a really delicious looking bento.

They than starts to eat.

When..

"Huh?,so this is the little kid!" a really buff man appeard

Shocking qiqi. She almost choke.

"Nice to meet cha lil kid!,the name is vargas physical teacher!" The man introduce him self.

"Ah- vargas.,great timing after this lunch my schedule is for a meeting with crowley and i can't bring lil puppy can you watch over her a bit?" Crewel ask.

"Huh?,sure!,but..,i am not a good babysitter so don't hope too much!,haha haha" he laugh.

"Alright than,lil puppy you will be with mr.vergas later okay?,be a good puppy than."

"Hmm alright....,qiqi will..."
Qiqi says looking uninterested

As the bell turn on.
The sign the luch time has finally end.

Qiqi were left by crewel in vargas class.

It looks like Vargas is teaching the third year class after lunch.

Vargas told qiqi to just sit and watch.

Qiqi did as vargad told she sit down in a big tree and watch vargas a far.

Qiqi thought if she acted like a good child will she get petted like las night by crewel?,she hope so..

Crewel feel similar like mr.baizhu for her.

Than she suddenly she was lifted up by a boy with black hair and a pink strand.

"Malleus~!,look i found silver new little sister!" The boy say showing qiqi to a tall man? with long hair and green eyes.

"Lillia...,please refraint from picking a child and suddenly claim them as your child.."the man say with a sigh.

"Qiqi..,is not a child..,qiqi is a zombie..."qiqi claim trying to change the man point of view of her being a child.

"Child of man...,are you lost?,where is your parents?" The mab ask ignoring qiqi words

"Parents?,qiqi don't remember...,but qiqi hace dr.baizhu!" Qiqi says with extreme confidence

"Aw... The child is so cute!!,malleus she will be my child from now on!" The man that lift her up says

"Lillia..." the man say with a tired look at the boy that lift qiqi up.

"Ahh!,lillia,malleus!,you met lil kid huh?" vargas said suddenly appearing.

Than vargas drag lillia and malleus away for their class and left qiqi alone in the tree.

Qiqi feel bored look at them.
Qiqi feel really sleepy..

Weird..,even if qiqi always feel unenergized she never feel sleepy this much..

Maybe its alright if she sleeps a bit...
As the darkness take her.

/Drop/

a sound of a drop of water?, suddenly came.It sound very clear.
She wondered...what is that voice

Suddenly a figure a boy with red hair and a half covered body with ink came to show in qiqi's dream.

The boy looks lifeless and tired and a chain chained upon his neck and body.

As qiqi suddenly wake up.

Was it a nightmare?,qiqi don't know...

But....

Qiqi still feels sleepy..,and vargas is still teaching another short nap won't hurt?

Than the darkness took her again for the second time.

In a dark void suddenly
4 figure show up again

"Aww..,the power is eating her strenght...,her freedom... Is in verge."

"As the contracts said...,the blot will show soon...,it will be bad for her to be unenergized..."

"Hmm... It looks like.... I was hoping too much on this immortal child...,i will try my best to keep the eternity intact in her soul..."

"Uhh....,i feel useless... I didn't calculate this to happen..."