1.

Thank you for picking this book. Things will start off real slow but will pick up real quick so please bear with me. Let's start then

Gabriel's pov

"No! No! And No!" I scream at my workers. Everything was wrong. All their designs. The strategies. All of it pathetic.

Being a business man with a strategy for perfection and a stupid team isn't easy. Yes I had managed to build up an empire by the age of 28. None of it came down from inheritance as I believed in hard work and total commitment.

I shoo them off and turn to my desk. I take my seat sighing. A knock is heard and I almost scream as my secretary popped her head inside.

"I'm sorry but the young intern is here." She manages to state.

I sigh yet again. "Let her in" She nods and her head disappears.

After a while a knock is heard yet again and the door opens. I don't care to look up.

"Well I hope you have fresh ideas out of whichever campus you went to young lady" My tone uncaring.

The room was silent.
"Didn't you hear what I said?" I lift my head to come into contact with man. I roll my eyes at that fact that seemed to hit me. And that he seemed incredibly beautiful. His brown eyes deep and a smirk on his lips.

"Hello there boss. Seems like you've got quite an attitude over there."

Some nerves he got! He just arrived and he dared to talk to me like that.

"Well seems like you're not interested in working here at all." I scoff.
"I'm Trevor. Trevor Amandla."

"Yeah I know." I state as a matter of fact.

"Thought you didn't or you just like to assume things." One could not possibly miss the sarcasm.

I could already feel my nerves wrecking. I stared into his eyes contemplating my next words. I took a brief moment to check him out. He had more muscles than I did. That didn't matter because I could tell I had more brains than him. Yes I do judge people and I'm quite good at it. I could tell that he was shorter than me. Something like 5"7 while I was 6"3.

"Leave my office! ' That was a command that I expected him to follow.

His eyes met mine for a moment and I could see mockery in them. Wait. Was he mocking me. Oh please. I had more than he could ever get in his lifetime.

" This is gonna be interesting. "He muttered with a smirk on his face before existing.

I could not help but grow furious. What on earth did he mean by that.

What was gonna be interesting for gods sake?!