10

Trevor's pov

"Oh hell no!" He screamed.

"We had sex like two weeks ago what are you still mad at?" I inquire.

"I'm sick and tired of you calling me your sub and maybe I'm not over the fact that you spanked me." He complained. More of whining but okay.

Gabriel likes to fight. He puts himself at war with everything and everything including his own being. And I needed to shut that brain of his. Take him out of the battlefield he creates for himself.

"But you are my sub." That was more of a declaration. I knew he was my sub. Now I just had to show him that he was. Make him believe he is a sub to begin with.

The room went silent as he observed me. He was technically planning a fight.His eyes narrows and he smirks. This was going to be hard.

"Why don't you be my sub." That was not a question but rather a statement. A dare.

I sigh. "A dom/sub relationship is not just about…." He cuts me off and almost snap. One thing I hated was interruptions.

"I don't care be my sub." He repeats earning another sigh from my end.

I take six steps and I was right there before him. I look into his eyes and hold then before nodding and dropping my gaze. I go down to my knees my palms on my things. He jumps backwards in shock.

"What the hell dude!?" He screams. My eyes remain fixed to the ground.

"You wanted me as a sub. You got me as a sub." I reply softly. I've trained subs a couple of times so being a sub wasn't a new topic to me.

"A…you…fuck." He mutters brushing his hair clearly not knowing what to do. He needed guidance but would not accept any.

"No. This is fucking to much." He is now pacing back and forth.

"I'm your sub now." I repeat with the aim of pissing him off.

He glares at me shaking his head furiously.

"You're kidding,right?" Making a stop in front of me.

"No,sir." I reply politely a smile on my face waiting for his response.

"WTF!!! Why are you calling me sir." He goes silent and I knew too well he was almost rumbling so I did not bother to answer his question. "You can't call me sir.i mean yes I'm your boss but we've never….it's actually….had any of my employees ever called me sir…I don't know. I need to ask someone…I ." Yes. He was rambling.

He needed to ask someone because he needed reassurance. He always seems prided and sure if himself but I've seen the doubt in his eyes in almost everything he does.

"I'm sorry sir. Do you prefer master?" At this he literally screams. Next I was waiting for the employees to tug in here forgetting the walls were soundproof. He wipes his face using his hand wiping sweat that wasn't visible.

I raise my eyes to meet his. He was clearly panicking and I really wanted to help him. But he needed to allow me to do that. I was reaching out but he needed to allow me to get to him.

"Okay."he breathes in then out. "Why are you on your goddamn knees." He was trying to keep his cool.

I guess after losing his mind he could put it back together again.

"Its a sign of respect the subs show to the Dom's along with calling them sir or master or even both." I explained.

He laughs and I raise my left brow. I might have missed a joke or I might be the joke.