11.

Many thanks to those who are still here and warm welcomes to those who just joined.
This chapter is a dedication to AntioneK34 who followed me and JayBird42 who added the book to bdsm(hope y'all not offended by some light smut😜)

Gabriel's pov.

He moves on close to and wraps his mascular arms around my waist. His other hand rests on my cheek. I swallow as he leans in for a kiss.

"You are allowed to avoid it." His voice was low.

He was right. I could just push him away and ask him to leave. Or I could scream at him. But I didn't. Instead I leaned in and closed the distance between us.

His lips were soft. There was no fight for dominance as he immediately took control. He bit my bottom lip and I yelp opening up for his tongue.

His hands travel to my bottom and he grabs both cheeks gently squeezing them. I could feel my trouser already tightening at the front.

His soft kisses travel down my neck to my collarbone.

"I really want to be in you." He presses his body against mine making me groan."but not here." He concludes his breathe already deep and shallow.

"Just...please." I grind myself onto him needing more. More of him. More of the pressure. Needing a release.

He looks into my eyes and smirks. I could feel myself blush at his intimate gaze and I looked down.

"Hold my eyes princess." His deep voice reminded me.

I slowly lift my eyes to his once again.

He smiles and kisses my forehead. A gesture that made me feel I could melt against him.

His hand travels from where it was wrapped around my waist to the front of my trouser.

"Did I do this to you?" He asks his voice teasing.

I nod and bury my head in his shoulder.

He rubs his palm at my front and I press myself to his hand. He chuckles and mumbles something along the line of how horny I was. I gasp when his hand come into contact with my already hard cock.

He passes his thumb gently on my head making me groan. He moves his hand slowly from the base to the top. I  moan lowly to prevent any of my employees from hearing me.

He stops and I glare at his to express my dissatisfaction.

"Patience princess. I'll make you feel good." He promised getting on his knees

I smile and look away. One,because he had promised to make me feel good. Two,he called me a princess.

He pulls my trousers down and I almost step back. I was not insecure about my legs on anything. I was just exposed.

He places gentle kisses on my things going up. He holds my shaft and licks the tip. He looks up and his eyes meets mine.

"Just suck it off already." I snap. I had never been inside a guys mouth but I could not let him know that. He gives me a mischievous smile.

"Why don't you fuck my mouth princess." My jaws drop not expecting him to say that.

"I...I can't" how could I do that.

"Yes you can. Just stop overthinking." He sucks on my inner thigh and I yelp. "It's simple." He was speaking slowly. His voice musky. "Just put it in and thrust slowly." He looks into my eyes and nods.

He was right. I mean,how hard can it be to just fuck a mouth. It's simply thrusting. I could pretend it's a girl's hole.

Okay. Here we go. I hold my penis with my shaking hand and gently place it in his mouth. It was warm and moist and I sigh in relief.

I hold to afraid to move. He start to Bob his head slowly as if teasing me. His eyes never leaving mine.

I take my hands to his head and grab a handful of hair making him stop. I thrust forward slowly to ensure I don't hurt him. Who knows how delicate mouths can be. He takes me in wholly and I smile down at him.

I increase my movements. I thrust forward till I felt his back and pulled back. In minutes I could feel the pressure building up and I knew it.

"I'm...I'm going to cum." I say breathing heavily. I almost pull out put he holds my thighs firmly.

I finally release inside his mouth and he swallows. He kisses my cock and smiles.

"You did it. That was beautiful." Once again he kisses my forehead.

It wasn't so bad. It was not bad at all. It was good. Amazing.

"One day I'll get to fill that pretty hole of yours." I lightly slap his arm and he laughs before disappearing into the other door.

Perhaps he needed to work on himself.