8.

Gabriel's pov

It took me a while to collect my thoughts and wrap my head around what was happening. I was on my knees. My fucking knees before this hell of a person. I never liked being told what to do. Here I was being forced into who knows what.

"Strip." He muttered firmly.

I clench my fist contemplating my next move. No way I was going to let this man see my bare skin. He would have to kill me for that. I raise my eyes to him and smirk. He raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"No thank you. I prefer to keep my clothes on." I state with a playful smile.

He scoffs. I stand and dust my knees.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" His voice agitated.

"Kneeling is not my thing I've come to realize. Why don't you try it." My voice light. "Kneel!" My voice changing from soft to firm.

Anger flashes in his eyes but it disappears just as first this was going to be interesting. He keeps his eyes steady on my face.

"Whoever told you you're good at playing daddy dominance owes you an apology for lying." I pull on a serious face.

He scoffs his face growing stern.

"So you've decided to be stubborn. I wouldn't go down that lane if I were you." His voice on edge.

"And I wouldn't tread that road if I were smart. You'll only end up tired an disappointed. Don't say I didn't warn you." I smile but my eyes remain cold. Turning to leave he grabs my arm jolting my body towards his.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I step firmly with my left foot in front.

'Dont think about it." He warned strengthening his grip. I scoff.

"Already planned it." I state stepping hard on his foot with my right one. He yells and loosens his grip. I take the opportunity and throw a strong fist to his face. As if expecting it he steps aside and I miss. Dammit.

He steps further back eyes watching me. Calculating.

I straighten up turning to him a smile plastered on my face.

"Oh come on. You triggered me to get physical." I joked.

"Your fighting skills suck." He replies.

I frown and go to open my mouth but think otherwise when I saw him move. He walks towards me then around me and stands right behind me. He takes my hand in his.

"To make a fist never have your thumb on the inside unless you want to hurt yourself." He folds my fist. I look at my hand not sure which expression to have. He finishes and comes before me.

"But you won't need to throw a punch." His voice serious and I could not tell if he was joking or not.

"So you're saying that I should never tr1y to protect myself?" I ask cocking my head to the side.

"That's my work." He splitters.

I stare at him for a moment and then break out laughing.

"Okay...tell me...when did I hire you as my bodyguard ." I managed to complete the statement in between laughs.

"You didn't and you don't have to. You are my responsibility. I'm supposed to take care of you and keep you safe and make you feel protected." He catches my eyes and I knew he was not done talking. " But only if you allow me." He finishes off softly.

I scoff crossing my arms. Only if I allowed him. I roll my eyes at the thought.

"One thing is...you are not my parent. I will tell them you want to take on their role they'll much appreciate it." I uncross my hands and clasp them. " Now." I made my way towards him. "Cut the crap and leave me fucking alone." I raise my eyes to his and they flicker. I snort and take on my heels before he stopped me again.

Fuck him for thinking he could acertain dominance with me. Over me as a matter of fact.

Fuck him.

Sorry this is a short one.Still trying to come up with the plot.
I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas.

Please vote.