chapter 7

Trevor's pov

We were seated at the local restaurant at exactly six thirty. Whatever had prompted Gabriel to join us I still did not know. I ordered sandwich. He ordered pancakes. Weird for an end of day meal.

"Gabriel this is Mark and Olivia." I did not have to mention Gabriel to them since they had heard pretty much enough.

Mark was my friend. We had a lot in common. He's a therapist so I get to have free therapy.

"Why Olivia...you seem like a guy to me." He blurted.

"Oh it's my mom's name." Oli replied politely .

" That was rather rude Gabriel." I snarl. He rolls his eyes and goes back to eating.

Soon as he was finished he raises his head.

"So you guys are gonna order and not eat?" He said mockingly

"He seems too cocky for a sub sir." Oli stated softly.

Gabriel raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"I did not mean to be rude master." He continued apologetically.

"What the fuck is going on here. Why are you addressing him as sir and master. Is he your boss or something?"

"Language Gabriel!" I say firmly.

"Oh fuck off I'm not a baby." Silence. As the word hit him." Nor am I a little."

" You are a little. You need to come to terms with that." I urge.

Why on earth was he fighting it so much.

"It's bold of you to repeat that. Very bold of you. But I don't think your opinion matters in my life honestly."

I groan mentally.

"So why don't you stop with this shit you are doing and just let me be. You are a smart guy and I would hate to make negative reviews about you."

"You are not just a little but also a sub and as a dom I will need you to respect me." I was almost switching to my dom mode .

He lets out a sarcastic laugh and I frown. I was really getting irritated as he is good at agitating.

"And as your boss I command you to respect me." He said meeting my eyes.

Well fuck that. It's not like I needed to stay there anyway. I had my own workshop. I just came in to his company as an excuse to get close to him.

" So I'll leave you three to your..." He waves his hand around. "... whatever this is."

Oh no. I was going to teach this little boy how to submit to me and I was going to do it today.

"Cover for me Mark." He only smirks and nods.

I stand my dom mode fully activated.

" Stand. We're leaving." I commanded.

"I certainly do not need you to walk me to the door or my car."

That was it. I had had enough. I pick him up with a yelp from his side and throw him over my shoulder. Most people were looking at us but I really did not care. I had a brat that needed to learn his place. How to address me properly and how to behave. He was throwing hands and hitting me. One thing was for sure the gym did not experience his presence frequently. Don't get me wrong. He was well built. His physicue was in between masculine and a tiny bit of feminine. A perfect touch if you would ask me.

He was screaming and cursing and throwing hands. Once we got to the underground parking, I ensured that we were out of anyone's sight. His reputation still mattered and I would not want to interfere with that.

He was really gonna have it.

"Put me down right this minute you son of a ..." His voice was bitter.

That makes two angry adults.

Spank.i cut him off with a my hand landing on his ass. He was silent for a while and I could tell that he was shocked. It did not take long though before he recollected himself.

"Wtf!!! Who do you think you are...I..you..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

I just needed him to stop and settle that we might get home. There was a lot more waiting for him when we get there. Three more spanks and he was quiet. I could feel his breathing against me. He was silently sobbing.

I open the car and make him sit adjusting his seatbelt. I gently wipe his tear away and he turned his face from me. He would hate me for the moment but I was sure he needed what I was offering. He just did not know it yet.

"I'm sorry princess but you need to learn how to behave."

He turns his head to look at me. I swear if eyes could shoot bullets I'd be  lying in a wonderful pool of red.

I close the door and turn to my seat. The drive to my place was quiet. When I opened the door for him he refused to get out

"Really babe? You want to play stubborn again?" He observes me for a while. Probably weighing the pros and cons and then stepped out.

I open the door and step aside for him to enter first. I did not know if he was good at running and I certainly did not want to find out. I lock the door and hang the key.

" Follow me." I said holding his hand and nudging him forward to ensure he did not remain glued at the door.

I walk him to the den. I could see his eyes searching the place before he turns to face me.

" Are you here to lock me up?" He asked with an angry tone.

"No. Yes but not in that way." Of course I'd have him in cuffs or roles but imprisoning him was not on my mind. He only stared at me. This time no expression written on his face.

"I need you to behave." I stated as a matter of fact.

"So you doubt my mother's work." It was not a question. A statement that I was still going to answer.

"I could never. You are rather stupidly stubborn and too ignorant. " I could see him grimace but his expression went back to blank again.

One thing he was good at was hiding emotions. That one thing was not needed.

"So are you going to punish me? How many strokes?" The look in his eyes was that of a man who was ready to kill. His voice was soft and soothing. He was teasing me. How could the two contradict each other in such a way.

"On your knees." I commanded.

That got him as his jaw drops open.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I truly had had enough. He needed to submit.

He scoffs the fixes his expression.

"No fucking way." That was a plain statement.

I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Watch. Your. Words." I said between gritted teeth.

I applied pressure on him that he was not able to hold his weight any longer.

Unwillingly he drops to his knees. Head down.

That was a nice start.