9.

Here we are once again. Thank you for coming this far.

Gabriel's pov.

It hurts. Every little part of me. Every fiber. Every thread. The pain I'm feeling is immensable. The kind of pain that demands to be felt. After a first hand embarrassment encounter with Trevor,my mind has been in whirls. That aside I'm getting down to the depths of depression. Yes it knocked on my door and wrapped me in a chocking embrace. It's been three days since I went to work. My therapist refused to give me any more pills saying I should deal with it. Feel it all and let it sink. Then I should let myself heal. Damn her!

The doorbell rings. I groan and turn to my side prepared to ignore it. The person doesn't seem to give up and so I drag myself out of bed. Whoever it was he'd have a piece of my mind. The one I was already losing.

Opening the door I see Trevor standing before me. I blink rapidly trying to let his image sink.

"You're sick." He stated as a matter of fact. I shake my head trying to bring myself to focus.

"Don't deny it. You're unwell." He repeats more firmly. I sigh going back inside leaving the door open. He could enter or he could go away. It didn't matter.

I thrown myself on the couch and bury my face in my hands. I was on edge of tears. Next I feel him beside me taking me into his arms and snuggling me close.

"It's okay." He murmurs.

I begin to shake my head furiously. No. It wasn't okay. Nothing was okay. I could feel the tears in my eyes already.

"No!" I snap getting out of his hands and jumping to my feet." It's not okay. Nothing is okay. "I'm dying.' I say between sobs.

His eyes focus on me. My head was heavy and I was hot and losing myself. This was bad. This was real bad. Having mental breakdown Infront of my damn intern who mind you spanked me a couple of times wasn't so pretty.

"My head hurts,my heart is in so much pain at the same time I'm feeling numb. It's like I'm feeling everything and nothing at the same time and...and...its too much." I was talking fast waving my hands everywhere.

He stands in one abrupt move and I was again in his arms.

"Let me go." I sobbed softly but didn't bother to fight him.

"Shhhh..."he says tightening his grip. "Im here now...it's..." His voice was soothing.

" No." I whisper shaking my head."don't say it's okay...that's a lie." I could hear my voice crack.

"I'm here now babe and I'll make it okay." Now he was brushing my hair. That was true. He was there. It was comforting but I still didn't want to believe it.

"Make it stop." I whined.

"Make what stop pup?" He breathed down at my neck.

"The pain...the numbness." I mutter struggling to get my words clear. I close my eyes sinking into his chest.

I raise my eyes to his and trail down to his lips. I move forward. Maybe sex will make it all go away. Maybe in the moment of orgasm I will forget. Yes. That was it. A moment of passion. That is what I needed. Before I kiss him he hold up. My cheeks in his hands. His eyes held mine.

"Why? Don't you want to kiss me?" My hands trail down his abs. " Don't you want to touch me?....taste me?" My voice was low and seductive.

He hold my hand and take it out of his shirt kissing it.

"I do but I don't want you to hate me in the morning." He smiles kissing my hands again.

"Oh fuck it! It's not like I don't hate you now." I say and meet his lips. Kissing him. He doesn't respond for a while and I hold back. Anger and shame taking over.

"Fuck you!' I mutter and turn to leave. He hold my hand and pulls me back at him. This time I couldn't bring myself to meet his eyes.

Lightly his lips brushes mine. For a second I though about moving back but I couldn't. It was all too tempting. I press my body close to him trying to take over the kiss. Violently I go. Slowly he moves. I break the kiss and grip his collars burying my neck in his chest

"Please..." I beg

"Say it pup."brushing my hair." Say that you want me to take control and I will." He plants a kiss on my forehead waiting.

My mind raced. Giving up control was hard. No. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't but...I needed him.

I groan."please daddy...take control." I whimper.

With that he takes my lips in his again . Biting my lower lip as I allow him to stroll in the inside. His tongue meeting with mine. His hands cups my butts pressing them. I bite back a moan. He moves down to my neck kissing it down to my collarbone. My hands make way to his hair fingers intertwining in them.

He lifts me up and I lock my legs around his waist. He heads upstairs. Internally I pray that he won't fall backwards because breaking a bone while having an erection isn't something I would like to experience.

He gets to my room how he knew I'd have to ask him later on. He places me gently on the bed opening my shirt and removing it. He resumes to kissing me trailing down to my nipple. He sucks on the right one pinching on the one earning a low moan from me.

His hand goes inside my trouser and rubs up and down my cock making me groan.

"Fuck..." I mumble. He continues stroking me slowly." Please..." How many times had I said that in less than an hour." I need you..." I whimper. It was true.

I'm a few moment we were both naked. Him on top of me. Between my legs rubbing his tip on my opening. I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from moaning.

Being wet he slides inside of me. I grab a handful of sheets as my eyes roll back. Yes! Yes! I was filled. No longer empty. I could feel his full shaft inside of me. He holds waiting for me to adjust.

"For fucks sake...move!" He chuckles and starts to thrust in me. Slowly. My lower lip drops and I shut them quickly. He lays on top of me and whispers in my ear.

"Don't ..don't hold it in. I want to hear your noises ...your moans... please." His voice was damn seductive. Deep and soft and hoarse at the same time.

He thrusts out and almost completely takes his dick out but in one sudden movement he thrusts back inside hitting my prostrate.

"Aaaaahh fuck!" I let it out. The moan that was held inside of me. The one I desperately wanted to let out.

"Faster...ugh ..fuck ..." It was amazing. Whatever he was doing it was fucking great. My stomach muscles tighten. I was going to come.

"I'm...ung...ahh ..."he continued to thrust faster and deeper. "Come...I'm going to come!"I scream. He takes my dick in his hand and strokes it fast keeping up with his pace.

I'm less than two minutes the sticky substance was all over my stomach. He comes in me as I gasp. He drops beside me and lightly kisses me.

I look at him when he says 'mine' and roll my eyes. I'd deal with him tomorrow. He goes to the bathroom and comes back with some water and cleans me up. I eye him closely too tired to fight. He cleans himself and gets into bed after offering me a bottle of water.

He snuggles me in his arms. Too tired to fight I place a hand on his chest. I had let it all out. In that one shot all the pain was gone.

Maybe it was for the moment but it was gone.

Not the best make out session but I'm still working on it.

Drop your thoughts and a like so I can know how to keep writing or if should keep writing.