2.

Trevor pov

I left his office with glee. I walked to my position after saying hello to the workers. Taking my seat I pull out my phone and searched for my bosses details on Wikipedia. He was famous so that was gonna be easy.

Gabriel Rendrirez born on 31st December 1996. A well known bussiness man....

Honestly I got bored just reading the usuals and decided to check what the mass had to say about him.

As expected he was arrogant and proud and everything else you could sandwich in between.

Let me introduce myself. Aside from my name, I am a student at one of the best universities around. I come from a well off family but I'm pretty well off myself. I was introduced to work at the age of  seven.

That aside I'm a Dom and a daddy. Yes you heard that right and it's nothing I'm ashamed of.

I have not been in a relationship since forever. One thing I can be certain of is that seeing the spoilt brat attitude I got a sudden urge to punish him and show him his place. Once his  fierce green eyes met mine. I swelled with the feeling of wanting to protect him. I wanted him to be mine and I was not afraid to tell him.

But that thought would have to hold. I saw no information about his parents. And all this was getting quite interesting.

Very interesting.

........................................................

Time went by quickly and it was already time to leave. Almost everyone else had left. Except for the ones who were just arriving for their night shift.

I decided to pay my baby a visit. He was not my baby yet but he will be soon. I get off my chair and brace myself for the meetup.

Knocking on the door I could guess the voice on the other side was not so pleased to be interrupted. I smiled picturing his face as I made my way inside .

"After a whole day of doing nothing presentable you dare come into my office!" He rumbles but I don't reply.

There's no way I'm talking to him with his eyes cast downwards unless it's a submissive case. In which this wasn't.

"Let me guess... Trevor?" He says his voice off edge lifting his eyes to me. I smile as his eyes meets mine. His face made it clear that he did not appreciate my presence.

"What?!" He asks not interested.

"Why are so irritant?" I ask but before he could answer I pick up my speech. "I won't tolerate that voice on me." My voice was firm.

He scoffs eyeing me with a dangerous glare.

"You came in here to piss me off because I already I'm and trust me I don't want to be more angry ."

I could tell that he was serious as he went back to his computer.

"If you have nothing else to say you can see yourself out." He shoos me yet again.

"Actually I do." I stated plainly waiting for his attention to turn back to me. It didn't.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you pup."

That did it.He shoots his gaze at me. I swear if those were bullets then I'd be dead already.

"Excuse me?!" I could hear the disbelief and distate in his voice. But he had my attention at me and that was all that mattered.

"Ever heard of daddy little relationship or sub/Dom?"I ask keenly eyeing his expressions.

His eyes goes wide as his muscles twiches his expression changing from surprise to anger in a minute.

"What?!" His jaw drops.