2.

I followed Ghost as he walked heavily down the hallway to head to the chopper.

Was he always so intense?
_____________________
As we reach the chopper I see other task force members that I have heard about. There was Gaz, Captain Price & Soap already sitting inside the chopper holding their weapons. I make myself step inside the chopper hoping I didn't cause too much of a wait and took a seat.

I felt all their eyes looking at me.

Ghost sat in the corner of the chopper not willing to introduce me, and looks down at some type of notepad. As we got signaled to be taken to our location the chopper finally lifted off.
_____________________
"First day?" I heard a voice from next to me.
I looked to see it was Gaz. "Is it that noticeable?" I joked sarcastically. Gaz chuckled and looked back at me with a warm smile putting his hand out. "I'm Gaz. One of the Sargents." I shook his hand in return. "Rose. New commander"

Gaz looked over at Ghost. "He will lighten up I promise, he's just ... focused." He said reassuring me. "Oh? You're telling me he's not always like that?" I questioned with a smart remark. Gaz shrugs, "Well...." He shook his head from side to side, "you will get used to it, trust me" he nudged me playfully.
I chuckled as he made his comment about Ghost, at least I felt comfortable with one person so far.

Gaz then goes on to introduce the others. "This is Captain Price, leader of our group. And the Scottish looking fella —" Gaz stopped to look at Soap's reaction to his comment and continued "That is soap, our other Sergeant." I shook both their hands and nodded. "Nice to meet you both, happy to be on the team."

I finally felt some type of relief as I knew some people and I got good vibes from them.
Ghost on the other hand, well he was just acting like an asshole.
_____________________

After being in the air for quite some time, we reach our location.

Cpt. Price: This mission is Capture or Kill. Gaz and Rose you will take building 1. Ghost, soap & I will take building 2. Do you copy?

"Affirmative" I nodded. As we split up I have my gun up cautiously with my flashlight scanning my surroundings as I follow alongside Gaz. He gives me a look with his eyes signaling it was clear to move into the house.

As we reached the house it was full of darkness, pebbles of rust falling. House seemed abandoned and broken down, seems to be just sitting here rotting. I scrunched my nose as the dust was getting to me, stupid-ass allergies. "Rose, investigate down here as I go upstairs" I nodded and continued to look around as Gaz headed up the stairs cautiously. Creaks filled the house as me and gaz were investigating around.

I walk into a room filled with some technology and a bunch of papers laid out on a desk. I see multiple monitor screens of blueprints and a camera live feed. Papers were scattered throughout the desk having a bunch of information on other people, seemed like it was another task force. "Gaz got something here, come check it out, over" I mentioned on comms. "On my way commander," he replied.

As I hear Gaz enter the room, I cocked my head towards the screens, "seems quite sketchy to me". He takes a scan at the screen, "There are blueprints, someone is planning to attack somewhere on another task force, we need to stop it before it happens" Gaz added. I see him turn his comms back on, "Price, we found some cameras and blueprints. There's an attack being planned. Possible kill mission" Price let out a deep sigh.

"Fuckin hell. Alright good work serg, collect the blueprints and head out. Meet us at building two, out" I gather up the papers and take the USB out of the computer where the blueprints were stored and placed it in my tactical gear.
_____________________

We finally head back to HQ as we needed to debrief the mission. After the debrief my stuff was still in the meeting room. I didn't have time to put my stuff in my room so I had to leave it there, I hope no one got to it before I did. "Fuck me." I sighed.

I headed to the meeting room to find Ghost sitting in one of the chairs. He darted his eyes at me soon as I walked in. I felt that look shoot at me like being hit by a truck.

"I forgot my bag here, couldn't contain my excitement for the mission" I joked. He nodded and looked at me up and down slowly, he then finally spoke up. "Training room, 7 am sharp"

Did he seriously need to be an ass about it? I could have at least gotten a "Good job on today's mission".

"Yes sir, see you tomorrow morning" I nodded as I headed out. I let out my breath as I got tense speaking to him, I needed to get my head straight. I finally got to my room and unpacked some stuff, trying to make myself comfortable. I knew these couple of months I was going to be in for a ride.