4.

A/n: So might be some errors and mixes of chapters being long or short I apologize! As I write this book I do it at the moment, I don't have drafts saved for future chapters! I am definitely having some ideas though of what or more of who will come to the story later on ;)
_________________
Soap saw me pondering in my thoughts, he waved his hands in front of me.

"Rose? You doing okay there luv?" asking concerned.

I shook my head to get out of my trance of thoughts. Fuck him, if he can't see my potential, I don't need his approval anyway I know I am good at what I do.

"Yeah, no I'm good." I replied with a small smile. "So where are starting at first with this tour?"

Soap pointed at another warehouse, "Well, I know you only saw one warehouse, so I will show you the other warehouse you didn't see yet" he let out a small laugh.

We walked into the other warehouse, I saw just a boxing ring like area and some tactic gear we would use against enemies when it came to hand-to-hand combat.

Soap: "This is where sparring is, any one of us will train you and Price will call to do monthly tests to see where everyone stands at. As you know we are a force who needs to specialize in many things."

"Please tell me my next training after tomorrow I will at least train with you or Gaz?" I asked.

Soap let out a laugh and replied "Yes, me and Gaz will train you with sparring." I sighed with relief, after tomorrow I don't think I can handle another day with Ghost's tensity. As we continued with the tour, he led us to the fitness room.

I already knew most of my downtime would be spent here, I liked to be zoned out in my own world as well as staying fit of course.  I saw the treadmills and weight sets as well as the ellipticals, then of course, a punching bag all of my favorites.

"Welcome to the fitness room, where you train your body the most, on your own" he dragged out. I guess he knew I liked doing stuff on my own and how Ghost was already annoying me.

I scoffed, "Look I have reasons, okay soap?" I hit him in the arm.

He laughs, "Alright Newbie. Any questions you have?"

"Why does Ghost go by Ghost? what's the deal?"

"Well --" he stopped, scratching his head as he looked around. He looked uncertain as if he should say anything else but then he continued.

"He doesn't share that information unless he gets really comfortable with you honestly. He prefers Ghost, but he is always everywhere. Even if you can't see him once you do, you're already dead."

I looked at soaps gaze in shock, but I had to respect it. After all Ghost was my lieutenant, did not want myself on his bad side but he sure is an asshole.

"Let's go get some dinner, you better get some good rest for the training with Ghost tomorrow." he nudged.

I rolled my eyes, "rightt, thanks for the reminder."

____________________________

The time was 9pm and everyone was in the break room except Ghost.

We were all eating our meals at the table just getting to know each other. Letting laughs out here and there. I already felt accepted as I got along with most of the team, just needed one more person.

"Aye Rose, what got you into the force? Price asked. He lit up his cigarette as he awaited my response.

"I actually joined because my father and mother used to be in the Military, it inspired me to be like them. I also just like helping people and if I can help my country and others, it is more than enough for me." I replied.

I saw Soap and Gaz raise eyebrows as they expected a different answer, Price just nodded his head with a smirk, "Read your file and you will be a great addition to the team, you did great on the first mission, welcome on in kid." as he shook my hand.

I smiled at him and shook his hand back, "thank you sir."

I heard the doors open as footsteps trailed in, it was Ghost. I glance at him for a second and then looked away back to eat my food. Ghost sat on the sofa just observing the room as everyone continued their conversations.

"LT, you planning to eat?" Soap asked as he lifted his food in the air.

"Negative, you know I don't eat in front of people." He replied with a rugged tone and dark look in his eyes.

I continued to eat my food and sipped the last bit of my wine.

"Well, gotta get to bed and get some rest, catch you guys tomorrow." I said as I broke the tension from Ghosts response. I pat soap and Gaz on the shoulders and saluted price with two fingers while I walked out the door.

I get to my room and turn on a hot shower, this day felt dreading. I was only going to deal with it again tomorrow. As I finish up my shower, I wrapped my hair in my towel and throw on my silky shorts and silk top with lace cut onto the sides.

As my hair dried, I combed it out and styled it into two French braids and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Another day of training with Ghost, hopefully this one is better.