11.

It was 11:25 and everyone headed to the mission room (meeting room) to briefing. I saw Ghost talking to price as we walked in, their conversation was inaudible. I leaned against the wall as Soap and Gaz sat down at the round table.

Price then stopped his conversation with Ghost turning his attention to us. "Alright, this mission we need to be on high alert, as you know we have a group planning to attack another task force and we took their blueprints. They will do everything and anything to get their intel back, get rid of the hostiles and find their leader." We all nodded our heads, price then continues, "Ghost and Rose you are going to be getting rid of the hostiles while Soap and Gaz find more information in their hideouts, understand?" He asked.

"Affirmative sir." We replied. Price then clapped his hands, "alright wheels in 15" I looked at ghost from across the room staring at his gear, god he looked so good. Ghost took notice as he met my eyes and then scanned my body slowly, he knows what he's doing. My eyes creased as I smiled underneath my mask and shifted my eyes towards the door then looking at Ghost signaling him to meet me outside. I walk out to the hallway and heard footsteps behind me, I leaned against the wall as I saw Ghost come out shortly after me.

"Lieutenant" I said as he stops in front of me. He looks at me with such gentle but hungry eyes, he put his hand on the wall close to where my head was almost hovering over me. "Commander, is there a reason why we are out here?" He asked in a low raspy tone, my knees felt like jello as my heart starting beating faster by the minute. I straightened my posture up, clearing my throat as I became flustered, "uh yeah— Mind if we talk about last night after we get back from the mission?" I replied quietly. He nodded his head, "of course." He then moved his arm away from the wall and signaled his head towards the exit doors, "let's go kick some ass Rose" I got off the wall as me and ghost headed out to the truck.
______________________
We arrived at our mission location and all of us hopped out the car. Ghost adjusts his gear making sure everything was in tact, I made sure my ammo was stocked as well as making sure my holsters had my knives and pistol for backup.

"Alright, you know what to do. Make me proud, yeah?" Price said as he spoke to all of us. We nodded as he drove off to a safe spot.

Gaz and soap split up to their assigned areas as we split up to ours, Ghost signals a warehouse in front of us as we take cover behind bushes keeping distance. I saw 6 enemies in total as I scanned around the area, I put my hand up letting him know, he nods. "Take the 3 on the left, I will take the right" he ordered in comms. We slid down a slight hill pushing against a wall, I took out my pistol out of holster attaching the silencer. I look at ghost speaking with my eyes,

"3....2...1.." I aim at the first target shooting him in the neck from behind, Ghost throws his knife at the one of the enemies striking them in the head. As the enemy took notice of one of the men dropping he turns yelling a foreign language, I run towards another wall for cover as I throw my knife landing it between the eyes, as he dropped I ran grabbing my knife out his head sliding under another enemy kicking his foot behind causing him to drop on his knees. As he tried to swing his knife from behind to stab me I twist his wrist mid movement and slice his throat blood splattering on the ground. I turn to see Ghost in some distance taking out an enemy with a headshot with his pistol as he had a chokehold on another shooting him afterwards. He looked better as ever when he was working, doing what he did best. He met my gaze as he dropped the enemy, "like what you see?" He talked with a grin in his comms directing it to me, I blink and realized I was staring, "and if I did?" I replied as I walked over to him, he lets out a small laugh "keep it tactical commander" he teased.

As we finished clearing the enemies patrolling outside, we headed inside the warehouse meeting with Gaz and Soap. They signal us there was enemies in a room head of us, me and ghost walk towards the room and take cover from each side of the door. I reach for a flash grenade, and yanked off the holder throwing it into the room.

*BANG*

As it went off, ghost busts the door down pushing an enemy against the wall shooting his head, dropping his body on the floor. I run across on the table as I jump on an enemy knifing him in the throat and chest. The smoke clears and I stand up slowly heavy breathing, "clear to move in" I spoke into the comms. "Roger that" Gaz replied. We regroup in the room as it had live camera feeds around the different areas throughout the warehouse, but one camera caught ghost's eye in particular. There was a lady blindfolded and tied up on a chair, I can tell she's been beaten up bad, but why would they do this to her?

Ghost then made an order on comms "she's in a basement. Go find her now!" Said firmly. Gaz and soap head outside the warehouse in search of the basement, meanwhile, I stood with Ghost. He looked around to see if there was any other information he could gather but nothing, just camera live feeds.

Who was this woman and why did they capture her?