Torture

Sloane dragged her sister behind her, gasping as she held her side

"They killed Jayme and Alphonso." Diana said.

"I know." Sloane rushes out, running as fast as she could.

"Sloane! Diana!" Luther called. "Sloane, Diana, wait!"

Sloane pulled her sister into the bathing area, and they stood pressed up against the wall. Sloane watched silently as Luther ran in, looking around.

"Sloane? Diana?"

A shower opened and an old man in a towel walked out, scaring Luther. The man scampered away, and Luther called out for the two sisters again.

Luther walked further into the bathing area, and Diana walked out, using the shadows to squeeze Luther, making him wheeze.

"Diana. What are you doing?" Sloane gasped out.

"Did you set us up?" Diana demanded, her voice low, ignoring her sister.

"No, I would never do that." Luther gasped, his eyes traveling to Sloane.

Diana froze as she felt a blade press against her neck. Sloane gasped and stepped forward when she saw an Umbrella holding a knife to her sister's throat. "I would. Let him go."

Diana clenched her jaw, and shadow traveled out of his grip, and used her other hand to wrap the shadows around him.

"You wanna act tough?" She snarled.

"Diana," Sloane said slowly. "Let them go."

Diana brought her black eyes to glare at her. "They're the enemy."

Sloane stuck her hand out, moving closer to her sister. "Just...just let them go, okay? You don't have to hurt anyone."

"Looks like one of you is smart." The curly haired Umbrella said as she walked in.

Diana brought her cold eyes to her, and she tightened her grip on them. The woman stopped on the opposite side of the tub from Diana.

"Do I need to make you let them go?" The woman asked.

Diana didn't move, making the woman roll her eyes.

"I heard a rumor—"

Diana grunted as she threw the Umbrella from the store at the woman.