What Really Happened To Diana's Mother

Diana sat up, rubbing her eyes in confusion

The last thing she remembered, was snatching a bottle of alcohol when everyone else was too wasted to care. Next thing she knew, she was in an empty house.

"Wha—"

Two people walked out of a room, and Diana recognized them as Five and Millie. Millie was adjusting her skirt, and Five was fixing his hair up.

"Does this look okay?" Millie asked, glancing at Five.

Five looked her over, and nodded. "Yeah, you look fine."

Millie reached over, and fixed a few pieces of hair. "Good. Hopefully, they won't know what happened."

Five smirked. "They could probably hear you all the way at the shop."

The blonde's face turned scarlet, and she smacked Five's arm. "Shut up. You're the one who told me to scream it."

Diana covered her ears, trying to drown out her parents talking. She followed after them, and only uncovered her ears when she saw them join the rest of the Umbrella's.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Diego demanded.

"We were just...checking out knew areas." Millie said.

"What does that mean?" Luther demanded.

"I know what it means." Klaus said, and then fake vomited.

Diana was very glad that she didn't know what it meant.

The scene switched, and Diana watched as Five and Millie stood together, talking quietly.

"Do you have to go?" She asked, teary eyed.

Five nodded. "You saw what almost just happened. We almost ended the world. You died. I don't want anything like that to happen again."

"Five—"

Diana scrunched her face, and looked away when they kissed.

"I love you." Millie said.

"I love you too." Five mumbled.

They kissed again, and then Five shuffled over to his family.

"Everybody ready?" He asked.