Shadow Games

Sloane, Diana, and Luther all stood in the pool table area

Diana's eyes were still black, making everyone on edge.

"You're serious?" Allison asked, a nasty look on her face.

"We use Sloane and Diana as an olive branch. We let them go as a gesture of peace, along with the bodies of Jayme and Alphonso."

"Once I'm back with my family, I can convince them the old guy had nothing to do with you and get them to stand down."

"You want to let them go after attacking us? Uh-uh."

"Us?" Diana snarled. "We lost two of our siblings thanks to you and your murder troll."

"Again, Harlan is not with us." Luther said, trying to keep Diana at bay.

"Well, he's not not with us." Diego countered.

The small one—what had Luther said? Vanya? No, it was Viktor—Viktor said, "He was only trying to protect me."

Sloane shook her head. "This only works if I can convince my family he isn't apart of your team, So is he with you or not?"

"Harlan saved our asses." Diego snapped. "He can stay here as long as he wants. You know what, Luther? He can take your bed. Since you're sleeping with the enemy."

"Watch it."

"Guys, come on. Having an ally on the inside could help us right now."

"Right?"

Allison scoffed and said, "Yeah, but how do we know if we can trust Gravity Barbie and Death Girl?"

"I trust them."

"Yeah, you trusted emails from a Nigerian Prince."

"Okay." Sloane said, stepping forward. "Rumor me again. Go on, not hiding anything. Whatever it takes."

Allison looked at them a moment longer before saying, "Do whatever you wanna do, Luther. That's on you. I've got bigger shit to deal with."

Allison stormed off, but before she could fully walk away, she turned around. "Only one of you gets to go. We get to keep the other."

Sloane and Diana shared a look. Before Sloane could speak, Diana did. "Fine. I'll stay."

"Diana—" Sloane started.

Diana shook her head at Sloane. "You go. I'll stay."

Sloane was silent for a few moments, before saying, "Ben won't be very happy."

Diana nodded, but turned away from her sister. "I know."

1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣

"Well this is it." Viktor spoke. "This puts an end to it."

"No." Ben snapped. "We want the only man too."