Shocking News

Five wasn't too sure how to phrase what he wanted to say

How exactly did you tell someone something like this? He still couldn't believe he was in this situation. It wasn't really his fault though. He was deprived, and he and Millie were--you know what, he won't go into anymore detail.

"Was there a reason you dragged me back here?" She asked, tilting her head. "Or were you just going to stand there and stare at the wall?"

"No, I was going to say something." He snapped. "So be quiet and listen."

Diana rolled her eyes, grumbling under her breath. Five couldn't help the, "Don't back talk" that escaped, making him clench his jaw. Holy shit, he sounded like Diego.

"Fine." Diana bit at him. "Just get on with it."

Five sighed through clenched teeth. "Can you shut up for more then two seconds?"

Diana rolled her eyes, but she didn't say anything else.

Five sighed, gathering his thoughts. "I just watched my one-hundred-year-old-self die."

Diana looked physically pained to not say something about that. Instead, she stood in front of him, waiting patiently. Well, as patiently as she could wait.

"He said two things before he died." Five said, looking at the spot next to Diana's head. "He said 'don't save the world' and 'protect our daughter'."

"You had a daughter with your one-hundred-year-old-self?" Diana blurted, unable to help herself.

Five's blue eyes sharpened. "No! Will you listen?"

"I'm trying, but you're taking forever."

"When was your mom pregnant?"

Diana's smile dropped. "In November, 1963."

Five nodded. "Her name was Millie Wilder, right?"

Diana nodded slowly, so Five continued. "She had blonde hair and watercolor eyes. Your eyes."

"What does she have to do with anything?"

"Because I had accidentally jumped to 1963." Five said. "And I met Millie, and we had a...colorful...relationship."

"Colorful how?"

Five shifted awkwardly. "That doesn't matter. But, Millie ended up...pregnant."

"How?" Diana asked, tilting her head.

Five was tempted to yell that he shoved his dick inside of her, but that answer would scar not only Diana, but him as well.

So, instead, he ignored her and continued. "I...I left before either one of us knew. I...I had too. We almost destroyed the world."

"So, what? What does any of this—"

"I got your mom pregnant." Five interrupted, his anger getting the better of him. "You know what that means? You should know, you're a smart girl, Diana."