an ultimate game of tag

when Sun came back he and I started to pick up the blankets and pillows and wake up the few kids that weren't blinded by the lights. once I had put the nap things away I came back to see Sun giving kids piggyback rides. they were practically climbing all over him. he was giggling along with the rest of the children. it looked like they were having fun. (That's cute) I could feel my mouth curl into a sweet smile. I walk over to where everyone is. hoping to join in on all their fun.

"y/n! Oh, will you have fun with us!" Sun looked at me with the biggest smile as the other children were begging me to play with them. "Of course, I want to play with you guys!" I could hear the yay's and yippees erupting from the children. then I felt a tug on my pants and when I looked down it was the little girl from earlier that day. Millie had her arms up towards me then she spoke "I want uppys miss y/n!" With her cute attitude and adorable face, I couldn't say no. "alright! Just hop onto my back." I turned around and bent down so it was easier for her to get on. With her yay of excitement she hopped on. it took me a minute to get used to the extra weight but I was able to stand up just fine. 

I started walking around until Millie bent her head down to my ear. "I have an idea!" she spoke. "Ooo and what might that be hm?" she whispered her plan into my ear. after she spoke I looked at her with a smile on my face. "That's a great plan" I gave her a smirk and started to walk towards Sun who was also carrying a Child on his back. (perfect) I thought to myself. sneaking from behind him so carefully not to make a noise. once I was close enough I tapped his shoulder and yelled "TAG YOUR IT" and with that, I started running with Millie on my back. I could hear Sun yell back "Oh, I'll get you two noughties'!". and so began the great tag game in the daycare.

I had Millie on my back and Sun had a boy who I believe is named Felix on his back and we were running circles around the main floor. taking turns so quickly that I'm surprised I didn't fall over. Millie was laughing the whole time giving me directions on where to go. Sun had been behind me the whole time having Felix giving him the same directions to try and catch me and Millie. the rest of the kids were either cheering for me or Sun. this whole situation was just so fun! Sun hadn't caught us yet and I so wanted to keep going with this whole game but when I coincidentally looked up to the exit I noticed there were parents here and none the less watching me and Sun run around. (oh shoot it's pick-up time!)

I stopped and looked at Sun and pointed to the parents with my head. he had also stopped and looked in that direction. he had a look of 'oh shit' all over his face. His sun rays even went in and out of his face plate in surprise I assume. it was quite funny. once we had the kids around I headed up to the upper level to meet with parents. I was honestly quite embarrassed. (Hopefully, I don't get into trouble for this)

While I was checking out children, parents were telling me how entertaining me and Sun were. then came millies mom. She was a very pretty lady and she honestly looked to be about my age. "Hi, you must be the new assistant! I really appreciate you playing with the kids. I have been dropping Millie off here for some time now and every assistant has just sat at the desk either on their phone or on the computer. I have even seen some workers yell at poor sundrop. but I'm glad we have someone like you here to make things better for everyone around." With that, she signed out Millie and walked away. (Even her voice is pretty. and damn she's just as sweet as her daughter. I wonder how old she had her Millie though?) My thoughts kept going into a spiral as I checked the rest of the kids out. though something Millie's mom said kind of stuck with me. 

(People yell at Sun?)

the thought just kept lingering until I made it back to the main floor. "Hey, Sun! I finished with the kids. Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?" I wanted to talk to him about people yelling at him. "Yes of course y/n! but do you mind helping me clean first? I'm sorry my programming forces me to clean messes as soon as possible." "Yeah no of course I'll help! No worries!"

I had started cleaning and Sun seemed quieter than when he was earlier (I wonder if something else was bothering him) 

After we had got everything cleaned up and put away I felt quite proud of myself when Sun spoke "Well we are done! ah, I just love a clean daycare. now what was it you wanted to talk about y/n?"

(oh yes I almost forgot about that!) I clear my throat before I speak. "Well, I was talking to Millie's mom earlier" "Oh yes Lizzy! She is such a sweet lady." (Oh so that's what her name is) "Well she mentioned that old assistants used to yell at you. Is that true?" Sun stood there looking at me for a moment before looking at the floor. and just as earlier when he was nervous he started fiddling with his fingers. 

"Yeah uh... yea I used to get yelled at a lot by my old assistants" 

A/N: oooo what a fun game of tag wasn't it? And oh poor Sun has been through some tough people

The delulu has been delivered