a talk

"Well, there you are~" Moon was so close to my face. I bet if he could actually breathe I would be able to feel his breath. "Moon.. what is this about?" he just looked at me before he spoke "proving a point to Sun of course" 

...

"What-"

(Bruh this can not be happening) I just give Moon a face that closely resembles -_-. "What?" he just gives me a confused look back. "Moon... let me go." Moon just gives me a look and sets me down reluctantly. I brush off my clothes and look back up at him. "So what 'point' are you trying to make to Sun?" I cross my arms and lean to one side, putting my weight onto one foot. I looked kinda like a mother. 

Moon looks away from me. "It doesn't matter. forget about it" he rolls his eyes. "Nu-uh, you're going to tell me what's going on. Sun has been acting off all day and immediately when you come out you start acting weird. so what in the world is going on" There was a long pause of silence. I wasn't going to talk until he told me what was going on. "Just forget about it!" 

he then flew off on his line quickly without another word. "Moon!" (ugh god damn it. What the fuck just happened. I'm going to talk about this with them). I stood in that same spot for a moment. "Ugh!" then I stomp off back to my desk {quietly. gotta remember kids are sleeping} 

I sat at my desk in a pouty mood. after Moon flew off I didn't see him for the rest of naptime. (Why must he be so difficult sometimes? All I wanted was to talk!) When I was in my thought the lights start to come on and I hear that oh-so-familiar jingle coming closer. "y/n! All we have to do now is pack up the kids and clean! Then we can have our own fun!" he seemed so excited. I couldn't bring down his happy mood. not yet "Yup! So why don't we get the kids up and ready hm?"

-----------------------

we had gotten all the kids up and as I got them all checked out, Sun was running around frantically trying to clean everything up before I was done with the parents. (I guess he's really excited about this sleepover!) 

once I had gotten down to the main floor I decided that now would probably be a good time to talk to Sun and Moon. you know before we can start having fun! ugh, I just needed to talk about all the questions that have been boiling inside my mind. I pushed open the wooden doors and was met with Sun's gaze. 

"Hey Sun! Can we talk for a moment?" he looked confused and walked closer to me. "Yes of course y/n! What is it?" I walk behind my desk and Sun follows and sits in my chair. I hop onto the counter and swing my legs a bit. "So there are actually a couple of things I wanted to talk about" Sun just sat listening to me. "So first off, what was up with you sneaking off and talking to yourself?" he looked at me kind of confused until I think he understood what I was talking about.

"Oh no, I wasn't talking to myself! I was talking to Moon! Since we share the same body we also share the same head space so when the other isn't sleeping we can talk to each other!" (Ah well that makes more sense) "ah well that's good to know! is he um. listening now?" Sun looks off for a moment "Yes he is and he- MOON I can't say that!" I giggle a bit (there so silly)

"Well, then that makes this way easier!" I cross my legs and lean a bit forward. In return, Sun scoots back just a bit. "So what were you guys talking about so much that you had to try and keep me from Moon?" Sun clearly started to get nervous because he started fiddling with his hands and looked away from me. "Ah w-well um.. me and him were arguing about... something. and he said he was going to prove me wrong and so I tried to keep you away from him. I didn't really know what was going to do. I don't know I just wanted to protect you..." his face started to turn a light pink color (is he blushing? Aw that's so cute) 

"Well, how about next time, we don't antagonize each other? because if this is what happens when you guys argue then I don't like it. you guys were acting weird all day and I barely talked to either one of you because of this silly little argument. so can we please put a stop to this?" 

Sun's face got a little pinker before he spoke "Yes! Yes of course! I'm so sorry y/n for upsetting you with our childish argument." he continues to fiddle with his fingers. I decided to put my hand on his shoulder and I tilted his head up to me. "Hey, it's okay Sun I promise.. im glad we all could put an end to this silly thing" Sun just looked at me and smiled before he looked off to the side. "Moon says he had something he wanted to talk to you about. I'm not really sure what but he seems pretty adamant about it"

"Well, it's only fair!" Sun reaches over to the light switch and the lights turn off again. "Alright, Moon boy what did you want to talk about?" After the switch, Moon turns and looks at me. he leans back in the chair and sets his feet up next to me on the desk. "So let's cut to the chase. what was wrong this morning. and don't lie to me. I know when your lying.." he had his arms crossed and was giving me a very serious look. "Moon. you and Sun don't need to worry about what happens to me after work. Everything is fine" 

He gave me a very stern look before he got up out of the chair and walked closer to me. he was so close and didn't bend down to my level. He was just looming over me. "Tell me." "Moon really it's-" Before I even finished he had his hand at my chin holding it firmly. "I will not ask you again y/n. what happened" I could feel my face heating up (oh jeez oh jeez) "My uh. my ex-girlfriend/stalker found my address and left a pretty threatening note last night when I got home. I've just been pretty on edge since then. she said she was going to find my job next. I've just been really anxious about all of it today" Moon's grip loosens and I turn my head away. (Well that's embarrassing) 

Moon then walks over to a drawer at my desk and pulls something out of it. (a faz-watch?) He then hands me the watch. "You can reach me and Sun from this. if anything at all happens and we aren't around. contact us. it will be dealt with. and don't ever be anxious when you come here. nothing will ever hurt you when I am around. remember that." I look down at the watch that he had put in my hand. (Well now I can bother the both of them outside of work!) 

I look at Moon "Thank you, Moon. You and Sun make me feel safe" A small blush grows on my face when I smile (these silly guys are way too nice for their own good)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: Well I'm glad you could figure things out with the boys and it seems like everyone is getting attached to you ehehe 🤭