Feelings

I and Sun eventually finished the cookies and he was begging me to try them "Okay okay! ill eat one!" I take a bite of the cookie "Omg they taste soooo good Sun! I think we did a really good job!" I smile up at him. "oh yay! I'm so glad! What do they taste like? Tell me! Tell me!" (oh that's right. he can't eat anything let alone taste it. That's actually pretty sad) "Sun do you wish you could eat human food?" I take another bite of the cookie. "well yes! I think the sensation of tasting something would be magical! and then I could eat all the little treats that the kids make for me! but sadly that can't be" I look at him for a moment. (I wonder if there is a way to upgrade him to have taste buds. Hmm, I'll talk to maintenance about it. come to think of it. there are a lot of upgrades that Sun and Moon could get. I'll shoot management an email later) "well Sunny I think we should head back to the daycare so we can have more fun!" Sun nods and picks up the plate of cookies.

once we get back to the daycare I check the time on my fazzwatch. (I love this new gift) "hey, Sun it's almost 12. don't the lights shut off at 12?" Sun gives me a pouty lip "yeaaaah" (too cute) "aw Sun don't be sad! we spent so much time together and we can have more fun tomorrow I promise!" Sun looks over to me and then lunges into a hug. "I'll miss you y/n. ill try to rest quickly so I can still be a part of the slumber party!" I hug him back "Okay Sunny be sure to let Moon know to tell me once you wake up okay?" he nods his head quickly. and with that the bright fluorescent lights turn off and I start to feel Sun shaking in my arms. I gently set them upright so that when Moon comes on he won't be super surprised. soon though they stop shaking and Moon's glowing eyes flicker on. (this transition is so cool) "Moon? Are you there?" he tilts his head up "Well of course~" 

I giggle and lend him my hand to stand up. instead, he grabs my hand and pulls me forward. I fall onto my hands and I am almost nose to nose with him. (oh god he's so close. WHAT DO I DO) I can feel the red starting to cover my face. his face seems to get some kind of hue as well. "hmm" he lets go of my arm and I push myself from off the ground. "what was that all for Moon?" I say obviously flustered. "nothing I was just testing something. don't mind it." he gets up and brushes off his clothes. "why do I smell like cookies?" I start to laugh a bit "You guys can smell?" I say between laughs "Well yes we have smell receptors. again why do I smell like cookies?" I start to laugh harder. I couldn't help it! with the way he was saying it so seriously I couldn't stop. "me and Sun made cookies just a moment ago" he just stared at me. "why is it so funny? leaving me out on a joke hm?~" he walks closer to me and grabs my face gently. "hmm you smell not only of cookies but of also vanilla. it suits you~" he lets go and reaches his hand out to me. (WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. MY FACE IS SO RED) I grab his hand and suddenly we are being lifted up. 

I had my eyes closed for the whole time until my feet met the ground. I blink open my eyes and I'm standing on the ledge of the tower! (oh shit!) I quickly take a couple of steps forward. "follow me" Moon then leads me threw this room and then into a different room. when Moon had opened the door to the room on the other side was so cozy. it had a bed, blankets, pillows, snacks, and more of those glowing stars. "omg! it's so cute and cozy in here!" I run and flop onto the mattress. I burrow my head into the pillow I landed on. "Sun had set this stuff up for tonight so you were comfortable" I look in his direction "Just Sun?" Moon looks at me and then quickly looks away. "I helped a little bit" I get off the bed and walk to Moon and give him a hug. (I don't think Moon likes being touched very much but I just couldn't help it) "thank you boys I really like it in here." I look up to Moon who has his hands up in the air and his face has a hue of a darker blue. he quickly looks away. "do you really need to hug me" I let go of him after one more squeeze. "sorry I just show how I care threw being physical. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable" I looked to the ground before my head was turned back to Moon.