staying

after me and Moon closed the door I noticed he was just standing there not moving. (I don't really know what I should do right now. I mean when I held his hand it seemed to make him feel better. I wonder if I should do that again) I reached to grab his hand and when I did he looked at me in surprise. I gave him a soft smile "Let's go back to the daycare okay?" Moon nods and we continue down the hall to the daycare. 

once we made it to the doors, I pushed them open to see the lights still off. which means I can spend some actual time with Moon. "so whatcha wanna do while we have time together?" Moon stayed silent. (something must be wrong) "Alright, Moon man. What's up?" I sat crisscrossed in my rollie chair and waited patiently for Moon's response. "why." (why? Why what?) "What do you mean?" Moon rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "forget about it. It's nothing."

"no no. Moon, tell me what's up?" Moon leaned against the counter of my desk. "I just don't understand. Why are you so nice? Why are you so gentle and so kind to me." (well that was unexpected) "Because I care about you, Moon! You are my friend!" Moon groans "Yeah but why? Why me? Why care at all about me? I can understand Sun but me? I just don't understand it" Without thinking I got up from my chair and hugged Moon. "I just do Moon. you and Sun are important to me. you guys make me happy. YOU make me happy, Moon." I hadn't looked at Moon yet and for a moment he was just standing still until I felt his arms wrap around me. we hugged for a moment before I let go. "do you feel better?" Moon sighed "Yeah. I do. thanks, firefly" (FIREFLY!?!?!) My face immediately flushed red. "y-yea no problem buddy! haha!" I turned around to try and cover my face as discreetly as possible. "aw don't look away from me, firefly. I want to see your face" (gosh why does he have to do this) I turned around to look at him and he was still leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, giving me a smirk.

"All alright I got something I don't understand. Why are you so flirty? like you're made for kids and yet you so damn flirty" Moon shrugs "don't know. I only do it to you starlight. your special, what can I say" (god damn it Moon) My face was back to its pink color. "ugh why do you guys make this so difficult" Moon gives me a confused look. I just chuckled a bit and rubbed my eyes. "what do you mean? what do we make difficult?" I looked to the floor (I'm I really doing this right now) my eyes started to fill with tears as I looked back up to him with a sorrowful smile. "Moon.. I.." then the lights came on. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and looked to where Sun now should be. "Sunshine!" Sun then locked me in a hug. "hey there Sunny! how are you doing?" Sun looked at my face. "why are you crying sunshine? What's wrong?" Sun sat me down back in my chair and then sat down on the floor in front of me. "it's nothing I swear! It was just something that happened in parts and services!" (it was a lie but I can't tell him now. I just can't) "oh. well okay! do you want to draw? I'm in a drawing mood!" I smiled at him (jeez he's adorable) "Yeah, of course. I would love to draw with you" 

we have been drawing for a couple of minutes and it's been pretty quiet other than the actionable  'oops' or 'sorry' from either knocking something over or bumping into each other. I had been drawing a flower and coloring it in. Sun wouldn't let me look at what he was doing. apparently, it was a surprise. "ok I'm done! looky!" I looked over to Sun who was holding his drawing up to me. it was a drawing of me, him, and Moon holding hands. it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. (omg why is he so adorable) "aw, oh my god. it's so cute Sun!" I took the drawing and noticed Sun was looking away and fiddling with his thumbs. "it's adorable Sun thank you" I reached for his hands to get him to look at me. when he did I smiled at him. "I'll put this in my bag so I can put it up at my place ok?" Sun nodded and I walked over to the desk where I sat my bag when I decided to check my phone. I had a new email from fazbear. I skimmed over it before I stopped. "Hey Sunny? Xan you come over here for a moment?" Sun perked up and skipped over to me "yeeesss sunshine!" I showed him the phone with the email. "Oh yeah! That's the new protocol that Fazbear is putting in place! Isn't this going to be so fun!" I look back at the email.

'New protocol for fazbear employees! We have been working on dorm rooms for some of our employees to enhabit. The reasons will be kept from employees but we ask for employees of
-caretaker of Roxanne Wolf
-caretaker of Monty Gator
-caretaker of Chica chicken
-caretaker of Freddy Fazbear
-caretaker of Sundrop and Moondrop
To stay in our newly furnished employee dorms. If any fazbear workers refuse to cooperate with our new policies then actions will be taken in termination of your job position. Employees have 24 hours to move into their respective dorms. Thank you for working with Fazbear Entertainment!

(Jeez really? They won't even give us an alternative? Ugh what do these dorms even look like?) I groan a little under my breath "Can you show me where my dorm is? I want to see it before I make a decision is all"

"O-oh yes! Of course, follow me!" Sun then grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to whatever direction he was taking me. we eventually found a door into the back rooms (haha) and also found some stairs. once going up the stairs there were two doors. the one directly in front of us was decorated with small fairy lights and little kids' drawings of sun and moon. It was an adorable sight. To the right of the door was a much newer door that was plain white (well I guess I can assume which one is mine) "Your room is right next to ours!" Sun beamed, with excitement lacing his chipper voice. "Well let's check it out. I wonder if my badge will let me throw." I pull out my badge from my back pocket. It was covered in paint and stickers from the kids. I hold up my badge to the scanner and I hear a 'beep beep' come from the door and I reach for the handle to push it open. I gasped at the sight before me.

I thought it was only going to have the basic things in it for living I was wrong, so wrong. The door opens up to a kitchen and living room splice. There was a TV and a couch with a lovely table. The kitchen had a nice brand-new sink, fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. "Oh my goodness! This place is better than my own apartment!" I was in disbelief. (How can a workplace dorm be better than my own place? I guess I could say I was ripped off for the price of my apartment)

I had looked around the whole place. Each room was completely furnished with a bedroom and bath. I was completely ecstatic about this. I practically skipped off to the living space to talk to Sun who was sitting on the couch fiddling with his fingers once again. Once Sun realized I was near he shot up "So do you lit it here?"

"I mean yeah! This place is so nice! Ugh, I can't wait to get all my things and move in. I mean I'm great full  for my place but this!... this is way better than I could have imagined." Sun's face lights up a bit before he speaks "Wait so you are staying with us?" I look up to Sun with a soft smile "Of course I am"

A/N: Oh jeez sorry for the really late update once again. My computer battery took a shit so now it's not working. so I'm going to be doing updates on my phone... fun... anyways enjoy my darlings!