Drinks...

it was finally the weekend and I was getting dressed for my and Lizzie's night out and I was very excited. I think the boys can tell. I was stuck between a red slim-fitting short dress or a black one of the same style. "hey Sun! Can you come in here? I need your boy's opinion on what I should wear." I heard the door outside the bathroom open "Yes sunshine?" I currently had the red dress on and stepped out of the bathroom with the black dress in hand. "which one do you think? the red or the black?" I held the black up against myself. I looked up to Sun who had half his face covered by his hand. "are you okay?" he nodded oddly quickly "Yes yes I'm fine sunshine. j-just thinking..." After a moment passed Sun spoke again "Me and Moon agree on the red dress but Moon says you must wear the black dress sometime.. that it would look.... wonderful. on you..." I could feel my face flush a bit but not much before I hurried back to the bathroom closing the door quickly behind me. "great! Thanks for the help you two! I'll be done here soon!" (oh goodness gracious) 

After about an hour of doing my hair and makeup, I looked nice. before I left my apartment I slid on some black heels and grabbed a matching purse. when I did leave the apartment I was greeted by Sun sitting right outside my door, sitting like a child waiting for their loving parent.  he was so cute. "so watcha think sunny?" I did a quick spin around which caused my hair to fall into my face. Sun stood up and brushed the hair from my face "You look outstanding sunflower" We stared at one another for a while before the main door busted open. "y/nnnnn! I'm here to steal you away!" when we heard Lizzie I and Sun looked to the floor quickly in awkward silence. "come on slow poke! the alcohol is calling my name can't you hear it?" I brushed my fingers threw my hair "Coming right up!" before I had walked threw the big wooden door I looked back to Sun. "thank you sunny.. ill be back in a few hours" 

I closed the door behind me and ran up the stairs to meet Lizzie. "come ooon girl stop smooching your robo boyfriend" my face flushed red "he's not my boyfriend!" once I was close enough to her she looked me up and down "wooow girl you look sexy. come on I need me a margarita and quick" I nodded my head and we walked out. As we were leaving threw the front door I realized something. "wait a minute.. how did you get in here anyway?" Lizzie stopped and turned to me "That's my little secret hehe. now come ooon stop questioning me and let's get out of here! I've been needing a girl's night pleeeease." I giggle as she pulls me out of the building and into her car. soon after she had picked a song for the car ride we were off to the bar.

once we were at the bar there was a bouncer and a long line right outside. "aw man this is going to take forever" Lizzie grabs my hand "Nah don't worry about it" She walks us up to the bouncer and the big man just looked down at us for a moment. "move aside Chris mama needs a drink" I just give Lizzie a look of fear when the bouncer speaks "damn liz don't got to be mean to your only friend now. I might just kick you to the curb myself" Lizzie waves her hand in front of her face "PCH you wouldn't do that you love me too much" Chris the bouncer just laughs and lets the both of us in with a line of people shouting about the unfairness of the situation. Lizzie pulls me to the bar. "so what are we getting?" Liz just gives me a cheeky smile. "oh we aren't getting anything.." she looks across the bar and points to another man a couple of seats down. "...he is" Lizzie then walks over to this stranger and just starts chatting with him. I just turn to the bar when I feel my phone buzz from inside my purse. I pulled it out to an unknown number. "what? who is this?" I opened it to see ...

unknown: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

unknown 2: hey 

y/n: who are you? 

Sun: it's me sunshine! 

Moon: you already know.

y/n: What!?! how did you guys get a phone for one and two how did you get my number?