Author's Note

Hello you beautiful human! Thank you for stopping by, it truly means a lot that you took interest in my silly little fic. Before you dive right in, a few notes from me: 

1. This is definitely more of a slow-burn style. I personally like to put effort into building character and storyline, giving you insight into the character's thoughts and feelings. 

2. There will be some filler chapters that are touched upon later, or simply just there to add a storyline.

3. I've never written smut before, or published any writings for others to read, so please be kind. This is simply for fun, and if you get enjoyment from it too then mission accomplished!

4. This story would take place pre-Maeve storyline in Criminal Minds, so keep that in mind. That storyline hurts my heart to think of Spencer in so much pain, so I chose to write before he experienced that and give him a bit of a happier love experience. 

5. This story will mention addiction, past tense suicidality/self-harm, and other topics some readers may find distressing. I want you to know that you are not alone, and there are so many resources out there. Reaching out for support is a sign of great strength, not weakness... please remember this <3 The world is better with you in it.

6. Lastly, If you feel so kind as to leave any comments or votes, please know that I treasure them all from the bottom of my heart! 

Happy Reid-ing ;)

(ps: chapters with ** after them indicate smutty occurrences, and chapters with * after them are fluff)