Chapter 25*

It had been five weeks since Spencer and I had talked about wanting kids, and since then Spence had taken me to Las Vegas to meet his mom. His mom was truly such a kind woman, and her relationship with Spencer made me yearn for such a relationship with my own parents... a potential that died with my sister many years ago. Unfortunately, our trip to Vegas was cut short by a case pulling us away, but luckily the case was a quick one. The team had just returned back to the BAU offices and having been invited in on the case, I was also invited to the bar with them for drinks that night. Spencer and I had kept our relationship under their noses, something that isn't easy when the whole team is full of profilers and behavioural analysts.

"Okay my darlings, first round is on me!" Garcia said as she put a tray of shots down on the table in front of us. Reid had decided to be the designated driver of the night, so he limited himself to one drink followed by a ton of water. With the exception of Reid, we all threw the first shots back quickly, with me getting the second round. I walked to the bar and while I was waiting for the shots to be poured, I felt his hand caress my lower back as he appeared next to me, leaning on the bar.

"Can I get you anything, my love?" I asked him.

"No, I'm good. Whenever you want to leave just let me know, okay? Sometimes the team bar nights can be a lot" Spencer said, giving me the sweetest and most caring smile I've ever seen. If the team weren't two tables away, I'd be all over him right now. We grabbed the shots and went back to the table, quickly downing those too.

"So, not to pry... but you and Spencer seem pretty close" Prentiss said under her breath with a smirk. Spencer poked his head over her shoulder to respond, "as close as you and JJ" he teased.

It had been a while now, I was five drinks in and definitely feeling the buzz when Garcia helped the bar staff kick-off karaoke. While some stranger was doing a mediocre rendition of Piano Man, Spencer had brought me a water from the bar.

"You're the sweetest, always looking out for me" and without thinking I pulled him in by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard.

"Didn't I tell y'all that loverboy had a baby girl of his own?" Morgan yelled from the bar, causing the whole team to turn their gaze to Spencer and I as he broke from the kiss.

"Oh my god WAIT. HOW DID I NOT KNOW IT WAS YOU" JJ yelled as she ran over to us as I felt my face flush. Trying to cover my massive fuck up, I attempted to play it off by blaming my intoxication, my cheeks growing brighter as I stumbled over words I tried to string together.

"Char, it's okay" Spencer cut my rambling off by cupping my cheeks in his hands and pulling me back into a deep kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth as the team started erupting into cheers.

"Spence, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to blow the secret I just–" he cut off my rambling again with another kiss, and I felt my body melt at his touch.

"I don't care about that anymore. I'm the happiest I've ever been and nothing could take that away" he was gazing into my eyes, and all I could see was the biggest smile I'd ever seen from Spencer Reid. He was holding both of my hands in his, and despite all the commotion in the background, nothing could break this moment between us.

The next hour was filled with questions from the team and congratulations, alongside Derek murmuring "pointers" to Reid.

Like he needs any pointers. This man can drive me up the wall with a single glance; and he's probably bigger than Morgan anyways. Never in my life have I had such an intense orgasm as I've had with Spence. He does something to me that just turns me into a feral animal with a thirst only he can quench. Even just thinking about him made me wet, and the longer this conversation went on, the more urgently I needed him. I was pulled out of my inner thoughts by Reid putting another rum and coke on the table in front of me, Morgan still talking to him in a hushed tone so I wouldn't make out exactly what he was saying. JJ, Prentiss, and Garcia were bombarding me with questions, one's I sure as hell wasn't about to answer with Spencer standing behind me, his hand on the small of my back.

"So I guess you owe me another bar night, Ms. Hillburg" Garcia teased as she walked back to be bar to get another drink. I finished the last drink in my hand, and at this point, I knew I was definitely drunk... something Spencer hadn't seen before. I tried my best to keep my cool but I also had the biggest urge to pull Spencer into the bathroom so he could fuck me over the sink. He must have gathered my mind was – elsewhere – because once he analyzed my facial expressions he started to wrap things up.

"Guys, truly it's getting late and I need to make sure Charlotte gets home safely" Spencer said as he was ushering me towards the door. Of course, the team yelled back insinuating comments, and I had to hide how hard this made me blush. As we got to the car, he opened my door and leaned over me to buckle me in.

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me until I'm screaming your name, Doctor Reid" I said softly in his ear as he buckled the seatbelt. Sure the drinks were in my head but I needed him to really hit that level of euphoria. Without him saying a word, he licked his lips and sharply inhaled, quickly closing the door and immediately driving us back to his apartment. I'd never really seen Spencer speed before, but the city whizzed by the windows faster than normal as I played with his tie and nibbled on his ear. As we made our way into his apartment, I couldn't keep my hands off of him. He fiddled with the keys as he tried to unlock his apartment door while also kissing me feverishly.

"God damnit, what the fuck" he said angrily before finally unlocking the door and leading me inside before swiftly pushing me up against the wall, kissing me so hard we both were gasping for air.