Chapter 26 **

I hurriedly pushed his jacket off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, and then moved to unbutton his shirt all while keeping my lips on his. With each kiss, the hunger grew stronger and more dire, his hands holding my waist tightly as he led me blindly through his apartment and closer to the bedroom. He quickly moved his hands off my waist as I pulled his shirt off, running my hands down his chest before he took my shirt off and pulled me closer to him. In one swift motion, he hooked his hands under my ass and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist. His bulge was pressing against the wet spot growing on my lacy panties. Aching to feel him, I began rocking my hips ever so slightly as he walked us through the bedroom door and closer to the bed. He let out a soft, low groan at this motion and he laid me back on the bed, his leg between mine as his body hovered over mine while his tongue slipped through my lips. He started to trail soft kisses and nips down my neck, collarbone, and chest, his one hand cupping my breast.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly as I felt his fingers asking permission to take off my pants. I nodded and he stripped my pants off, coming back up for another passionate kiss before I tried to do the same to him. Instead, he grabbed my hands and put them above my head, holding them down as he reached for something.

From his bedside table, he pulled out a long, thick strand of satin red fabric, and started wrapping my wrists together. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation, watching the concentration in his face as he gently tied my hands up, and secured the other end of the fabric to a bedpost.

"Is it too tight?" He asked me softly, his voice full of care. I shook my head no, and he started placing kisses down my arms, cheek, neck, and stomach stopping just below my navel. He hooked his fingers into my panties, carefully taking them off and dropping them to the floor. As he crawled his way closer to my center, he pushed my thighs open and admired me for a moment, before he placed a delicate kiss on my clit. The first touch made me gasp in excitement and aching, electricity flowing through my body as his tongue flicked up and down. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel him smile at my sounds of pleasure as he continued flicking and circling my most sensitive spot. I threw my head back, arching my back and pushing myself closer into his mouth as his right hand came off of my thigh and he slipped his middle finger inside my dripping walls. Thrusting and curling his fingers in the perfect spot, paired with the flicking of his tongue, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to release. I let out a moan as he slipped another finger inside, picking up speed.

"F-fuck, I'm so close" I muttered and sharply inhaled. He made me feel a way that nobody else ever had, and for someone who said he hasn't really been in relationships he sure knew how to please a woman.

"Not yet, okay?" He said as he removed his fingers, and came back up to kiss me. He slipped his fingers in my mouth and I licked them off, tasting myself on him.

"Good girl" he said as he stood up off the bed and began stripping his pants and boxers off, his rock-hard dick springing out.

"P-please, doctor Reid. I want to feel you inside me" I whimpered as he gazed at me, biting his bottom lip. Crawling back up on the bed and straddling over top of me, he gently traced his finger down my body, stopping to unhook my bra and remove it. In his mouth he took one of my breasts, his tongue flicking my hardened peak while his fingers played with the other.

"Let me taste you" I pleaded, glancing down at his dick. He smirked as he moved closer to my head. I licked his glistening tip, causing him to throw his head back and let out a low growl. Slowly I took more and more of him into my mouth, going up and down his length and circling his tip with my tongue.

"Fuck" he whimpered as his muscles tightened, indicating he was getting closer. I took him all the way into the back of my throat, making a slight gagging noise.

"Doctor, you're so big" I smirked before he kissed me feverishly. I nipped at his bottom lip and he pulled the small of my back up and closer into him. I could feel his dick pressed against my navel, and I started rocking my hips back and forth cashing him to groan. Balancing himself carefully over me, he lined himself up with my entrance, dragging his tip across my slit, teasing me.

"I thought good girls like you would know better than to blow our cover like that" his voice was deep and dominating as he continued to tease me.

"I'm sorry Doctor, I just can't help myself around you. I want you so bad. I need you" I pleaded as I stared into his hazel eyes, tugging on the restraints he put me in.

"If you want it so bad, maybe I shouldn't give it to you... teach you a lesson for that earlier stunt" he mocked, continuing to drag his tip up and down, and then bouncing it on my clit causing me to sharply inhale and arch my back again. The restraints keeping my hands up started to leave red marks as I tugged against them. I heard him snicker at the sight of me, completely weak and helpless to him as I lay beneath him. He placed a hard kiss on my lips, gasping for air right before he slowly pushed his tip into me.

I moaned and he threw his head back as he fully entered me.

"You're so tight and wet for me" he whimpered as he started slowly thrusting.

"Fuck, Spencer" I groaned as he started to pick up the pace, hitting all the perfect places. His thumb made its way back to my clit, rubbing small circles and making me gasp again. The familiar knot in my stomach starting to form as he pumped in and out. He leaned his head down close to my ear and whispered "I'm going to fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk tomorrow" I tugged at the restraints again, aching to play with his hair and press his lips against mine.

"Please Spencer, harder" I begged and he obliged, thrusting faster and harder, his thumb circling my clit as I felt his dick starting to twitch inside of me. He sharply inhaled and threw his head back, his forehead glistening with sweat.

"Doctor, please, let me cum" I whimpered, my legs shaking with pleasure and goosebumps growing down my arms as he brought me closer and closer to the edge of euphoria.

"Cum with me" he grunted as he thrust a few more times, pushing me over the edge as I screamed out his name and tugged hard at the restraints, while he followed closely behind me.