Chapter 35**

As soon as he shut the apartment door behind I threw my bag to the ground and took his face in my hands, feverishly smashing my lips against his. He followed suit quickly dropping his bag and wrapping his arms around my waist tightly, his hands finding their way to my ass in a way of inviting me to wrap myself around him. I let my hands snake behind his neck, my one hand weaving through his soft, perfect hair while my other pulled him in even closer. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling him growing harder beneath me as he started to blindly guide us to the bedroom, never once breaking from the kiss that was growing deeper and deeper. A familiar creek in the floorboard told me we were nearing the end of his bed, and using my one hand I started to push off his jacket. He put my feet back down on the floor, letting his lips trail down my jaw and to my neck as he pushed off his coat and mine, letting them fall to the floor. His tongue trailed across my skin and made me moan as he suckled on my neck, quickly undoing the buttons of my blouse while my hands twisted in his hair.

Once he got my shirt off he broke the kiss to admire my figure, and I allowed him a quick break before I pulled him back against me by his tie, which I proceeded to take off once his lips were against mine again. I evened out the scales, taking off his shirt and tossing it across his room before he moved us backwards, the back of my knees hitting the bed and sending me down to the bed. I ran my hands down his toned chest, working my way to his belt before he grabbed my wrists and pushed them back down to the bed.

"You're eager today" he said with a smirk, breaking the kiss to look me in the eyes.

"Sorry doctor, I can't help myself around you" I bit my bottom lip teasingly as I watched his pupils flare. He let his right hand travel to my breast, cupping it over my bra before he removed that too. He crawled up onto the bed, his knee between my thighs as we moved further up the bed. His lips began trailing down my neck, collarbone, between the valley of my breasts, before letting his tongue slowly circle its hardened peak. I arched my back and stifled a moan as I let the feeling of his touch overwhelm my body.

"It's really fucking hot when you pin me down by the wrists and make me yours" I whispered as he attended to my other breast. He looked up slowly, grinning at this statement; his eyes were swimming with passion and lust, fuck how was he this hot.

"Careful there darling, you have no idea how hard it is to not take you over my desk. Keep saying these things and I won't be able to hold back until we get home anymore" he placed a hard kiss against my lips before his hands navigated down to my pants, undoing them and slipping them off. "Fuck, you know what those lacy panties do to me" he murmured as he took in the sight before him. His cock was straining against his pants, and as I tried to reach for his belt he pushed my wrists back down. Slowly grinding up against my heat while he pressed his lips to mine, he stifled a guttural groan at the feeling of growing friction between us.

"Please, doctor. I— I need to feel you" I whimpered and he released my wrists.

I reached down, palming his bulge through his pants which caused him to moan. I started to undo his belt and this time he didn't protest, letting me remove his belt and pants. As I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his boxers, he pulled back and started to play with my hair, a smirk creeping across his face.

"Not yet. You gave me peace of mind... let me blow yours" he said quietly, looking deep into my eyes.

"I'd rather you blow someth—" I was cut off by his strong hands delicately taking off my panties before he sunk down between my legs, looking up at me. He admired how aroused I was before he lightly brushed his thumb over the spot I was aching to feel him touch, causing me to throw my head back and arch my back instinctively. My hands began playing with his hair as he lowered himself and liked up your folds, flicking his tongue against my clit. My sharp inhale signalled he was hitting the right spots and with that, he began circling, sucking, and flicking as I played with his beautifully messy hair and moaned.