18

"I've Been Having These Weird Thoughts Lately. Like, Is Any Of This For Real Or Not?" - Sora, Kingdom Hearts.

Year: 132ac

Location: King's Landing

Every morning before the sun had risen, Dralarys Targaryen had woken up next to her husband, Aemond Targaryen. She dressed up in her family's color, black, before leaving the room to attend her morning meetings. The meetings consisted of future events within the realm and what needed to be done to fortify their strengths.

Dralarys had suggested to visit Dorne, just south of King's Landing and try to have Dorne be ally's of the realm since King's Landing did not recognize the North beyond the wall to be a section of its realm, thus leaving only 6 realms within all of Westeros.

"I had longed for this since we have little to no knowledge of that part of the realm since The First King had conquered everything, but down in the south." Dralarys spoke to Otto, Alicent, The King's Guard and many others within the table. "I know that I had little time in King's Landing, but I can assure you that I will be the one to go alone and speak to them."

Alicent did not like the idea. "You will be vulnerable alone. Even with your dragon, which none of us has seen, could be easily captured or dead, same with you."

"We do not need to conquer them. We just need them to be our allies. To unite all of Westeros is better than having one enemy."

"If you are taken, we will have to send our armies to retrieve you. By the time our men arrive, you might have been dead."

Dralarys sighs. Once again, Alicent is always against her. "The sooner we learn about them, the better we can unite everyone. No enemy beyond the sea will attack. All of us will join together, with or without Dragons."

"Your father—-"

"—-The King—-" Dralarys corrects her. "—-is sick. This is beyond what him and the ancestors before could ever achieve." Dralarys faces Otto Hightower. "Am I wrong?"

Otto glimpses at his daughter before returning his attention towards the Targaryen Princess. "No... you are not wrong. But the timing for such a quest is wrong." He could hear her softly grunt as she leaned back against her chair. "Dorne will be an ally to us one way or another. But right now, for a time such as this, is not a good one. You must spend every chance you can get to being with your father. He does not have long."

"I know he does not have long." Dralarys slowly stands from her seat. The dagger is just before her on the table. "You have not need to remind me." Ser Erryk Cargyll, knight to Dralarys Targaryen, had entered the meeting room. With one look, it was all that it took for Dralarys to see that something had occurred. "This discussion is dismissed." Dralarys walks away, leaving the dagger behind, following Ser Erryk out.

The Maesters in the room had stayed behind, now facing Queen Alicent.

Alicent had a lot on her mind. "When do we tell her?" She asks her father along with the Maesters in the room. Ser Criston Cole is also one in the rooms, standing behind His Queen. "We are just weeks away from making my son, rightful ruler to the Throne, and removing it from Rhaenyra."

Otto does not smile. His face remains calm as always. "That, in which, Dralarys will also be removed from the Throne. Her sister's faults are not of her own."

"If she finds out about this, she will kill us all, father. I have seen her train down in the training grounds."

Dralarys had shortly returned.

Everyone had stood up before her. Dralarys had retrieved her blade, and examined everyone. "Did you not hear? This discussion is over. Let's go."

The Maesters nod, now leaving the room after Dralarys had left once more, leaving Otto Hightower, Alicent Hightower, and Ser Criston Cole, alone. Alicent has just had a tear of sweat falling from her head. "Ser Criston."