3

Nyx's pov

I awoke to the obnoxious sound of the school bell ringing at 6 in the freaking morning. Groggily, I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom at the end of the dorm hall. Sadly, I do not have one in my room.

After doing my business, I washed my hands and began heading back to my room.

Before I can however, I was stopped by a very sleepy Olivia. "Nyx?"

"Oh hey Olivia." I greeted lazily while fighting back a yawn. I was not a morning person, and neither was she.

I could tell by the way her eyes were not even opened properly, or by the way her hair was tousled all over her face. She also looked to be half asleep.

"Ready for your official first day at school." She flashed me a playful smile as she lightly hit my shoulder.

"I think so." was my simple response. In all truth, I really didn't know. I'm not sure how I feel. Happy, anxious, nauseous. Maybe even all.

She groaned as she began walking, "I know I'm not. The school is gonna give us a test."

"A test?"

"Yup, after every summer break the school takes a test to see how our grades have been affected over the summer. May it be positive or negative. It also helps them know the academic levels of the new students, such as you."

"Oh." That makes sense.

"Ya, and make sure to tidy up your room. The dorm master is gonna be here soon." She advised as she stood afront her ajar room door.

I thanked her before heading to my own room.

I quickly tidied up my room before taking a look at my schedule.

6:00 - Wake up.

6:30 - Dorm checkup.

7:30-8:30 - First period.

 9:00-10:00 - Second period.

10:30-11:30 - Third period.

11:30- 12:30 - Lunch.

12:30-1:30 - Fourth period.

2:00-3:00 - Last period.

9:00 - Lights out.

-----

At least the timing is reasonable.

I took a bath and quickly got dressed before the dorm master's arrival. The school uniform is honestly so pretty.

It consists of a short black and white plaid skirt with a matching tie and a white dress shirt under a black blazer. 

I paired it with some knee-high white socks and my black platform mary-janes.

I whistled as I looked at myself in the floor mirror. Damn I look good. This uniform really did me justice.

'Knock knock knock'

Must be the dorm master.

>>>

After she had inspected the place and left, Olivia and Rebecca found themselves at my room already clad in their uniforms with their bags on their back.

"She's so cranky." Olivia said as she walked into my room and sat on my bed. Rebecca just stayed at the door.

"She's not that bad." I spoke as I grabbed my backpack and my room keys.