Chapter-2 : The First Meet

I looked back to face him

I looked back to face him. I was skeptical though, is he real or am I so tired that I am imagining hot boys. He was more than 6ft for sure. Dark eyes and dark hair, perfectly toned body contained in his half done white shirt and black formals. He seemed too good to be real. Should I check? I put my hand forward to poke his cheeks. But he shooed my hand away immediately and I let out another shout!

He looked at me skeptically again, "Tell me who you are or else I am calling security" he said.

"Wah ulta chor kotwal ko dante " I huffed
(The thief urns turns around and questions the police)

"What?"

"Yes what are you doing in my room" I replied
"Excuse me- miss this is my room" he scoffed

And then it hit me there was a possibility I was wrong because I wasn't sure of the room number. Shit! Will he even believe me if I tell him the truth or should I continue arguing? But my thoughts were broken my his voice

"I have been here since the morning. Get out now." he ordered

But I had already started my explanation in the speed of a bullet train. (People often say I speak really fast.

"I agree it's my fault but I didn't have any intention to break in, what happened was I am here for a wedding- wait I saw the card here that's why I was sur- are you here for the wedding too? Which side? Yeah so like I was saying I forgot to take my room keys and I was too tired, my flight landed today literally and I didn't want to go back so I made the housekeeper open the room for me. But I wasn't sure if it was 524 or 525 and -"

"Done? Leave." he said with no expressions on his face. Did this guy even listen to what I said.

I was too embarrassed to say anything else and he didn't even reply, I wasn't going to keep on talking. I quickly took my luggage, thankfully I had only one, and left the room. God why do all the embarrassing stuff always happen with me?

This time I went to the reception and got my own keys after confirming with Dua- the room number was 524. Never mind such things happen I tried to convince myself. I hope I never see him again or else I will drown myself.

After freshening up I went to the lounge and saw Noor exiting the lounge already with her white dress stained with juice I think.
"What happened to you already? Itni bhuk lagi thi ki dress bhi nahi chori?" I joked
(You were so hungry that you didn't even spare the dress?)

She looked at me with her "done with you" looks and said "don't ask I just fought a war, I'll go clean up", she sighed.

That was surprising, the Noor I knew couldn't raise her voice to save her life, and her having a war, hilarious.

I spotted Shayra and Dua having their lunch, I restrained myself from telling them about my recent mess, Shayra never leaves a chance to make fun of me. "What took you so long AGAIN" Shayra questioned.

I didn't have to answer thankfully as we got interrupted by Haya and Ira (our close friends)
We were all catching up on our old memories when a guy about 6'3 walked past us in all black. No one else saw him except me and Ira as their back was faced to him. Ira was gaping at him, this girl has a new crush every hour. He noticed it but seemed to ignore her and went to another table on the other side which seemed to be having a blast. God each and every one of them looked like they came out of a movie. But this time I gaped my mouth open when HE joined them. Yes the robot or ghost whatever that guy is. I looked away immediately, I am going to avoid any encounter with him, no wish to embarrass myself a second time.

"Where are you two lost?" Haya  snapped her fingers.

Ira looked at me and laughed "No where"
And then slowly whispered to me "The black t shirt one is mine you can take the others"

"Eww I am not interested in either" I replied even if he did look good, so damn good, Suddenly his image came on my mind with his half done white shirt. Fuck that, his attitude made him go from a 10 to 0.

"These two were staring at hot boys" Shayra said casually taking a bite from her pizza.

"No I wasn't, I was looking around" I retorted back.
"Chup kar! Mujhe sab pata hain. Koi pasand aya" she said winking and looking around.
(Shut up! I know everything. Did you like anyone yet)

"Tu apne liye dhundh aye badi " I huffed
(You look for yourself)

"Where is Noor?" Haya inquired.

"She spilled juice so she probably went to change" I answered.

"She didn't spill juice someone else did" Shayra replied in an excited tone which I knew meant drama. Damn this was gonna be interesting.

After lunch everyone went off with their own things, I went to sleep I really needed it before the Mehndi  (Musical and Henna Ceremony) function tonight. Meanwhile Noor got herself in more trouble.

CHAPTER AESTHETICS:

Alizeh

Zain

Girls at lunch

Girls at lunch