Chapter-27: The First Love {1M Special}

WE HIT 1M Y'ALL 😭 (I'll be posting an extra important announcement in a few days for now just thank you as it's the 1M chapter- this is the longest chapter I have written till now enjoy!)
P.S: There's a question for you at the end of chapter aesthetic do answer it

TARGET VOTE: 3000 (come on it's nothing for you guys just one tap on the screen)

WEEK-6

I spent the entire week after the farmhouse, unable to get one moment of my mind

I spent the entire week after the farmhouse, unable to get one moment of my mind. To make things worse, Alizeh had more things for me to think about after the shopping day. I was trying my best to not give her any hopes but sometimes there's just something in me that overpowers my resolute self. Like when I chose that saree for her, did I need to? No. But did I do it anyways? Yes. However, I made Dadi tell her it was Dadi's choice. Choosing that saree for her was not in my control, but not telling her it was from me, was in my control. In fact, I had to even snatch the bill away before she could see it, if she did, she would never accept a gift like that from Dadi even.

Alizeh had turned me speechless indeed, in the trial room, that was a new avatar of her. I swear this girl has more than ten personalities. One day she would be blushing because of me and the next day she has the guts to make me. I wouldn't blush of course, I never did, but keeping control wasn't that easy when all I wanted to do was pull her back to me.

She thinks I did not notice her taking a picture of us, I did, in fact I subsided the urge to hack her phone to get that picture for myself. If I could just ignore her, things would be damn easier for me.

Today is two days, after the shopping day, and I'm still thinking about it when I should be focusing on my project. Today was an important day for me, it was my chance to get my dream project, I opened my laptop, but there was no file. The meeting starts in an hour. I rummaged through everything, but nothing. Someone had deleted all my year's work. I checked through the CCTV cameras but yet nothing. No one could have done it in my office then. But outside office where?

One hour later, I sat in the meeting room with no project to display, after shouting at my entire staff. Someone had been stealing money from my company but stealing my blueprints of my project? That was unacceptable! Right now, Mahir Hadi stood in front of me, displaying my own project as his. I urged myself to be calm, anything done in anger only causes harm. I needed proof against him first, he wasn't just anyone. His family wasn't anything inferior to ours. Mahir sickly smiled at me as he got the project and I stormed out of the meeting room.

I controlled myself from breaking anything, I was a calm and composed person, not the one for violence and shouting. I made every decision of my life like it was a chess move. But always keeping my anger bottled up inside me was wrong, it would come out at the worst expected time which I would know in a few minutes.

The door of my cabin opened and Mahir got in, to celebrate his victory. "You always lose to me Zain Aziz" Mahir uttered his usual rubbish.

"How does it feel being second best to me, first it was your family and then it was her and now you even lost your dream project." But I pretended to not take notice of his words as usual but today he mentioned her, after years.