chapter-13 : The Flirting Game

We reached 165K+ reads in just 12 chapters!

Y'all had so much expectations from this chapter that I don't know if it will live up to your expectations but enjoy!
A few lines here have been inspired from my talented fans so thank you )

Lastly Note: Will be posting every Sunday from now on.

Target Vote : 750+
(But if this chapter somehow reaches 1000 votes I will upload 2 chapters together next instead of 1 only.

Target Vote : 750+ (But if this chapter somehow reaches 1000 votes I will upload 2 chapters together next instead of 1 only

After breakfast Kabir and I had already planned to go to the pool so er went as per our plan. There weren't many people there. Just 5-6 distant figures. We just dived in and were getting ready to do a competition when Kabir elbowed me.
"Look the girls are there let's go to them."

"Of course girls are there stop eyeing them!" I replied

"I meant our girls you idiot!" He replied I had thought random girls but Our girls? My girl was Dua who was his girl? But I looked up to see Dua, Shayra and Noor together. But next an unexpected thing happened.

Dua was walking away from the poolside when Shayra pushed her from behind. Noor and Shayra started highfiving at their successful plan I guess becaude that's what it seemed like. I also let out a laugh. But suddenly instead of emerging from water and scolding them Dua seemed to be struggling and Shayra let out a shout!

"OH SHIT! SHE IS DROWING! SOMEONE HELP!" Shayra shouted at the top of her lungs. For a moment my heart seemed to have stopped. I didn't even know it when I started swimming for her.

In about 7 seconds I closed the distance between us holding her. This was the fastest I had probably swam in my whole life. I held her arms and tried to get her up and she secured herself by putting her hands all around my back in a hugging position. I put my other hand around her waist and she got her head out of the water and I sighed a relive.

"Dua! Dua! Are you okay?" I said still holding her in my embrace.

She started coughing but nodded her head. In 20 more seconds she finally stopped coughing. We looked at each other realizing how close we were finally. Our noses almost touching, one of my hands still in her waist holding her firm as the other reached to remove the wet strands of hair from her face. Both her hands around my back securing herself and her eyes never faltering or breaking contact with mine.

"Meri jaan you took away my jaan here" I told her. The closeness between us was becoming too much for me to handle. I could see she gulped at my words. For the moment it seemed like we couldn't even notice the people surrounding us.There weren't many like I said apart from the two of us probably 6 more people.
We came out of our world hearing a camera snap in the distance.

"I am so using this to blackmail you in the future!" Ahaan said clicking a picture of us. Where did he come from!

"Thank you Azaan" Dua replied finally breaking the eye contact and trying to get away from my hold.