Chapter-10 : The Unoffical Date

Note: Many of you have texted me about making instagram accounts for the characters but I literally have no time for it. So if any of you do wanna make it text me on instagram: authourtrixster

 So if any of you do wanna make it text me on instagram: authourtrixster

Noor's POV :

After spoiling my second white dress he was sitting here in the deck beside me and scrolling through his phone, not even uttering an apology. I made a mental note to myself to never wear white again in front of him.

"If me being here is causing you so much problem why don't you just leave" he uttered not looking up from his phone as if reading my thoughts.

I was about to walk away when it suddenly occurred to me why should I leave I came here first. He has to leave. So I settled myself on the chair taking out my phone and started chilling. Suddenly I felt a goldenish brown pair of eyes on me shifting from his phone. But I ignored it. I wasn't going to let him ruin my trip, in my world he didn't exist. I was going to see the sunset from here as I had planned and then leave.

After about an hour the sun set and it was the most mesmerizing sunset I had ever seen in my life. The blue waters the pink sky the reddish hues of the sun. Once the sun finally set I started to get up and leave I had even forgotten the rich brat was still there but he got up almost immediately as well following me.

Behind him that girl Vaani seemed to be looking at us intently. Didn't these people have any other work. I normally get awkward around people and here it felt like these two were stalking me. I got to one of the isolated areas of the ship and clicked on the lift. We all had dinner planned together.

"Can't you really not take another lift?" I asked him who got on it with me.

"Do you see any other lift on this side? You chose to walk to the most isolated area what can I do?"

"You could have not followed me?" I said getting on the lift.

"I am not dying to stay with you." He replied arrogantly

"Tap on 2nd floor. That's where the dinner is" he told me. But as soon as I clicked on the 2nd floor, it went up for a second and stopped. No! The lights went out and the lift stopped working. This couldn't be happening with me.

"What happened? What the hell?" I asked panicking

"I don't know- it got stuck" Ahaan said worriedly pushing the lift doors.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?!" I shouted for someone to help us outside the lift.

"Yes I can hear you now shut up" Ahaan replied annoyed.

"If I shut up who will help us?!" I shouted again.

"You chose the most isolated area with no one around no one will listen anyway!" He explained taking out his phone but it seemed like there was no signal. Getting stuck in a lift is one thing but getting stuck in a lift on a cruise ship on water, even the thought made me want to throw up.