Chapter-14: The Forbidden Love (pt.2)

THANKS FOR : 200K+ READS

TARGET VOTE: 1000+

While Alizeh's in-laws stalked her Noor Shayra and I made a plan sitting right there

While Alizeh's in-laws stalked her Noor Shayra and I made a plan sitting right there. Ahaan still had that picture and I had to get it somehow

A girl came greeting alizeh's in-laws but except the girls none of the boys seemed to happy about it.

"Look Ahaan your babe is here" Kabir teased him. Was this girl his girlfriend?

"It's been ages Vaani you should join us!" Alisha told her they seemed to be good friends.

"Yeah of course I would love to! Kabir make some space for me!" Vaani replied hinting for Kabir to get up and sit beside Ahaan. But Ahaan didn't seem too happy about it.

Vaani settled down beside Ahaan throwing a look on Noor for some reason.
"And Alisha I am very mad at you I thought we were besties but you didn't even tell me the big news" Vaani gave a dramatic sigh.

Alizeh, Shayra, Noor and I exchanged a look. We all already didn't like her and confirmed looking at each other, the other person was feeling the same. It was some kind of bestie telepathy.

"Oh you got to know actually bhabi and Bhaia wanted to keep it private till their wedding function" Alisha replied excited.

"WEDDING? Things have gotten to wedding?" Vaani's face fell.

"Of course they won't stay engaged forever now" Zaina said excited too.

"Do you plan to get married?" Vaani questioned looking at Ahaan directly.

"Of course I plan to get married someday. I know what you all think of me but yaar biwi toh biwi hain" Ahaan replied at her sudden change of topic from Zain Alizeh's wedding to his. Saying the second sentence as we all threw him a look as if he was really experienced "biwi toh biwi hain"
(Wife is wife)

"I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FLING BUT YOU WANT TO MARRY HER!" Vaani exclaimed pointing her finger at Noor now making her choke on her food and making our jaws drop this time.

"WHAT?" WE ALL QUESTIONED IN CONFUSION. Ahaan seemed to be confused but now he was joining the dots.

"Dinner khane aya tha mein 440 volt ka jhatka nahi jo sab ek ek karke mujhe de rahein hoon" Azaan said looking shocked
(I came here for dinner not the 440 volts shock that you guys are feeding me one by one)

"I knew you just annoy her as an excuse to get her attention" Shayra commentated smirking.

"Kitni attention chahiye tujhe? ek se kaam nahi chalta?" Kabir said hitting Ahaan on the head.
(How much attention do you need? Doesn't one work for you?)

"EXCUSE ME" Noor finally gave the long awaited slow reaction.

"We were talking about Zain bhaia's engagement and wedding" Alisha answered to Vaani with a confused face.