Update: Chapter-34, 35, 36 and 37

Chapter-34, 35, 36 and as a bonus also chapter-37 for the same price have been posted in Scrollstack in the link below:

https://trixsterfairy.stck.me/post/218165/Chapter-34-35-36-and-37

Here's a spoiler for each chapter :

Chapter-34: The Rivalry

Azaan's POV:

"Aur tum?" My mom questioned me.
(And you?)

"Aapki bahu ka rishta todne." I answered to see the two ladies look back and forth at each other in panic as Ahaan quickly stepped in, "Of course he is joking, he is going with me."
(To break your daughter-in-law's proposal)

Chapter-35: The Unwanted Gifts

Ahaan's POV :

"You gave me your ancestral jewellery?" Noor questioned in a daze and Alisha suddenly engulfed her in a hug, "I always liked you. I knew it since the day he carried you in his arms and brought you home. I can't wait for you become my official bhabi!" While Noor was white in the face with eveident shock and rosy cheeks.

Chapter -36: The French Love

Shayra's POV :

"Do you and your cousin have PHD in flirting?" I asked Aadil thinking of Ahaan's nature.

"Are you always this grumpy?" He questioned me.

"Haww take that back!" I said pointing my finger at him.

Chapter-37 : The Revelations

Dua's POV:

"This is what you guys were doing in my penthouse?" Azaan gave them a side eye.

"What?" Zain asked us as Alizeh looked at him and panicked, cursing. She quickly tried to wipe her lipstick mark off his check but it was failed attempt and Zain glared at her.

•••

Wattpad Update Dates:
Chapter-34 : 9th April
Chapter-35: 16th April
Chapter-36: 23nd April

Chapter-37: 30th April

*Wattpad updates will be given on these dates of the target vote has been achieved and I have given achievable votes as I have seen 4K is possible in a week.

Note: I I'm pretty sure some people are going to be mad about it but let me save you the energy as there's no point I will be signing out of Wattpad and Instagram so I won't know what's going on. Every post and chapter update has been scheduled on the apps before hand to be posted on that day so there will be no changing of that either.

And lastly, I loved writing these four chapters so much because it was so fun I hope you'll enjoy reading it too:)

GOOD BYE AND DO MENTION ME IN YOUR DUAS PLEASE  <3