Chapter-11: The Locked Couple

Thank your for 100K Reads in just 10 chaps! I will be posting once or if we get lucky twice a week from now on because I am being very busy with my studies recently so I have absolutely no time. So I hope you'll be patient for it.

After getting ready for the group dinner I was heading down to the 2nd floor when it suddenly hit me to check and make sure Zain had left for his date without any suspicion

After getting ready for the group dinner I was heading down to the 2nd floor when it suddenly hit me to check and make sure Zain had left for his date without any suspicion. Kabir and I were working together to make sure Zain goes to the date while Alizeh's friend Shayra took care of Alizeh.

I thought of dropping by the 3rd floor and checking. It was 8.20 and we had given instructions for the staff to lock it at 8.30 when two guests were in. When I went in the whole area was quiet there was no one around the restaurant like we had planned Kabir had actually created a very romantic environment because it seemed really dark and candle lights lit the whole place. I walked in the restaurant to see no one was there. What the hell? They were supposed to be here by now.

I walked a little further to find a girl sitting alone inside at the table. But that didn't seem like Alizeh.

"Dua?" I questioned as her view came forward.

"Out of everyone he had to come first" she muttered looking at me but I heard her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"For dinner like you" she replied

"But you aren't supposed to be here" this was confusing how did she land up here and were was Zain or Alizeh?

She looked at me incredulously.

"This floor is for Alizeh and Zain's surprise date. Our dinner is in the 2nd floor."

"What?" She questioned again

"Where is Alizeh?" I asked

"She came till the door then went to change 10 mins ago hasn't come back yet" she replied

This seemed suspicious why did she leave after coming here. "Okay fine let's go now" I urged her.

"I am not going with you" she relied

"You're not going with me we are just getting out of here" I urged her again.

She looked at me skeptically and decided to leave finally. We got to the front of the restaurant to find it closed. Shit!

"What the hell? Why did they close it?" She questioned

"They were instructed to close it by 8.30 and open it later at 11." I sighed

"What? What kind of stupid plan is this? What if they lock in the wrong people!?" She asked again

"They just did. They don't know who's supposed to be in here they just know once a couple is sent in they should lock it." I finished explaining. To make things worse a romantic background music started playing.