Chapter 15 - Bloodpact

Gellert googled at me. He had pulled out a book from under his shirt which he had clearly stolen during his short excavation of Olivanders shop why I had kept the wandmaker busy talking. Anyhow right now was not the right time to get angry about the morals of stealing. I sat down on his untidy bed. "It's with a wandmaker." I said. Gellert kept staring at me. I rolled my eyes. "Olivander told me that he would guess that the wand is with someone in power or someone who does already have access to the best wands and is therefore in no need to have a better one. Since years and years there has not been any sighting, not even the slightest whisper. Only someone loosely interested into the wand as wand not as weapon could possibly stay so silent about it." I beamed at him. It was all obvious to me. "But there was not the slightest hint when I checked out that guys office. It's very dusty there by the way." He smirked. I smiled back. "Not Olivander honey. Personally I think it's Gregorowitch." At the mention of this familiar name Gellert stopped staring. He considered my words, my conclusion. Then he stormed towards me, grabbed my chin and kissed me so hard that it almos hurt. My insides exploded with joy. "My beautiful, wonderful, smart boy. Albus you are a genius." His eyes were glowing wildly. I closed my eyes and kissed him back which once more felt so good that I was very up to delaying every Elderwand and thoughts at all till later or whenever later would be. I lay down and he kept kissing me, first my lips, then my neck where he playfully sucked on the soft skin in the hollow of my collarbone. His hands were running through my hair, fixing my head to the mattress. I had to sie press a cough when his lips reached the top button of my shirt. He let me lift my head and looked into my eyes with the same amazement that must shine in mine. "I love you." His voice was heavy with desire. "You are the best that ever happened to me." Swallowing was hard and I struggled to remember the words. "I love you to. We are powerful." Power.
There was no end and no beginning. We were timeless and overflowing. I was exploding at every touch. I saw stars. I was endless in his arms, below his mouth, in his heart.

Gellert was carefully striking my back with long, disastrous strikes. I was close to purring. Instead I chose to admire his face kn front of me. I followed his jaw-line with my finger. It was so sharp, so edgy. I could cut myself. This was perfection. I followed his lips and he opened them slightly to let me explore their beautiful shape. I would never ever be able again to take my eyes off him. Abruptly he licked my finger and grabbed my hand. He placed a kiss on it. Something cold touched my palm. Something he had put there. "Do you want to marry me Albus?" I looked at him, struck. Then I tunes my hand. It was not a ring of course. This was Gellert, amazing and unpredictable. A tiny flask was in it. Made of smoked Cristal glass of amazing craftsmanship. I opened my mouth. "It's a blood pact.", Gellert said quickly. "It's not a real engagement but..." I beamed. "I know exactly what a blood pact is. And I know that it's much much more powerful than any kind of marriage m-bond.", I answered. "Of course you would understand." He smiled and pointed at the flacon. "Would you?" A blood oath would be an almost unbreakable deal. We would agree on not harming one another ever again. It would bind us together, shield us and would be proof of our trust and love. "Of course.", I said. He smiled. We stood up opposite of one another. Gellert lifted his wand. "If it were up to me I would kiss you for this pact but I don't want to cut those beautiful lips of yours." He brushed over them and I had to close my eyes for a second. We stood so close that I could feel his breath of salt and evening. I lifted my wand as well and kn the exact same moment we cut our hands. Blood was swelling from the wounds which had gotten surprisingly deep. We interlaced our fingers and Gellert spoke: "We owe with this blood from our hands to always protect each other and never rise the weapon towards the other." "We owe." I agreed. My hand burnt as one drop of blood was rising from our interlaced fingers and also the flacon was freed from my other grip. It locked the blood red dot within its belly. The silver chain closed itself like a bracelet around our wrists and then the little bottle was gone but I could still feel the cold Cristal against the cut in my hand.