Chapter 18 - after the end

Albus knew that Gellert was unhurt. While he burried his sister and got hs nose broken his frined followed their plan and stole the Elderwand from Gregorowitch. It took Albus some time to understand what happened. There had been a green Flashlight but within that obscurian hurricane of Ariana he could never be sure who did send the curse that killed his sister. Albus guilt was undescribable. Together with Aberforth he returned to Hogwarts but did of course never look after the Chamber of Secrets. The Stone of resurrection would not have been there anyways. He became a teacher instead. A Young man, massively hurt by the loss of almost his whole family and the only Person with whom he ever felt truly understood.

Gellert Grindelwald came to power but always seemed to try not to confront Albus Dumbledore. One may speculate if t was his love or the blood oath that was keeping his from it. The pact would eventually be destroyed and the famous duell of Dumbledore and Grindelwald would make history. Gellert Grindelwald ended up in a cell in Nurmengard but however it is said that shortly before he was killed by Lort Voldemort who questioned him about the Elderwand, Gellert Grindelwald lied to him. He told him that he had never gotten hold of the deathstick. If it was not to protect himself this can only be because he did not want this Evil wizard to open the grave of Albus Dumbledore, the man he loved and Maybe loved to the end.

This is my Version of the Story of Grindelwald and Dumbledore. I hope you liked it :))