One

I wake up, unfortunately. I would actually rather sleep for an eternity. I don't have an interest of interacting with the human race, including me, unless it's Francisco lachowski. I mean that's an exception, he's probably one of the most beautiful people in the world.

He will be my motivation to get up.

I sit up and and turn the light on.

I snoozed my alarm clock like three times this morning. So it's 6:45 and I have to be at school in twenty so I need to get on a role.

I take out my frenchies so my hair is now wavy which I love. Then I grab my navy blue romper paired with black sandals. Only on occasion will I ever dress or wear sandals, they hurt my feet but are cute so it's hard for me at least.

I trip over my back pack which I'm not bringing to school today. Me being clumsy, like always.

I get back up and run upstairs. My room is in the basement out of third floor. There are five bedrooms, six baths, a huge kitchen and living room.

I get upstairs and see my oh so loving parents taking pictures of my sister Katie.

Katie, my younger sister, she's super pretty. Honey brown colored hair, tall, and smart.

Everything your parents would want.

"Hey, Katie, ready to go?" I stand by the door.

"Yeah," she smiles one more time and grabs her bag. "Bye mom, dad, love you."

"Bye honey, have a great day, and Averie make sure you drive safe to school to make sure nothing bad happens to Katie, we wouldn't want that to happen, she's finally a sophomore!" Our mother smiles.

"Yeah," I mutter.

We walk out the door to my car. I have a black matte Jeep Wrangler 2014. So cute, I love it. I got it for my birthday. Kidding.

I just took money from my parents, they never noticed.

I start to drive and Katie won't shut up.

"You didn't eat," she said.

"I forgot," I never eat, has she not noticed? Oh wait I'm never noticed?

"Here," she takes out a muffin. "Eat."

"I'm okay," I brush it off.

"I said eat," she says.

"Thanks," I take it back.

"Yeah now go get hit on with a bunch of guys with your skinny ass," she smiles.

I get out the car.

"Oh you go have a great day being a freshmen for one last day," I kiss her forehead and she goes.

I start to walk and Kevin comes up to me.

"Here you want this," I give him the muffin.

"No," he says.

"Too bad," I say. "Wait, aren't you dating Haley?"

I point to her making out with Eric. They look pretty into it too. I feel bad for Kevin.

"Oh no, she said she doesn't like me, I'm still inviting her," he smiles.

"You really like her?" I ask.

"Yeah she's so fucking beautiful! Liked man," he looks like the heart eye emoji.

That's how you know he likes her, like for real. Usual Kevin will be like that girl is pretty hot, but he said beautiful for Haley.