Five

Elijah's eyes widen at my words, why the hell did I just say that?

What's wrong with me?

I just told him to kiss me.

"N-no, I didn't mean that it just came out and I-I, I'm sorry," I say. "I just was thinking and I-"

"Thinking about what?" He asks.

"Kissing you," I mumble and say fast.

He starts to chuckle. He was not, let me repeat, was not supposed to hear that.

I just pictured my lips on his and it looked right so I blurted it out and now look at me.

I'm stupid.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"It's okay," he smiles.

Oh thank god.

I praise you, for saving me from embarrassing myself in front of this model.

I look at the water which crashes into the cliffs rocky wall.

I kind of want to kiss him, who am I kidding I want to kiss him a lot but I'm scared to.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

You know, just kissing you.

"A drink," I lie.

"I'll go get one, then," he drifts off.

"I'll tell you my darkest secret," I smile.

"And I'll tell you mine," he smirks.

He walks away into the house.

What if I did kiss him? Would he kiss me back? Is he even interested in me? He did take a drink in never have I ever when Stephanie said she never had feelings for anyone in this room.

Sooner than you know it he hands me a red solo cup.

"It's sprite and vodka," he says.

"Does that taste good?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think it does," he sips his.

I take a sip of mine and it's not bad, but it's not the best thing ever.

"So, secrets now," he laughs.

"Yeah, I've never done this before," I say.

"Well, if you trust me. Get whatever is bothering you off of your chest," he says.

"But you have to promise me on your life that you won't tell anyone what I'm telling you," I say.

"I promise, cross my heart, and hope to die," he smiles and we interlace our pinkies.

I take a big gulp of the drink.

Usually I would never do this with anyone, but with him it just feels right and it's scaring me a lot.

"In freshmen year I met the asshole in the other room, Bryan. He made me feel special, like no one else. So we dated," I say.

"You and Bryan were the star-crossed lovers of school, but I knew why you guys broke up. I don't think anyone did really," he says.

"Yeah, it was a hell of two years. Then in the middle of sophomore year we had sex," I say. "Well, when I tell you this. I hope you won't judge me like everyone else."

I look him in the eye and he nods yes.

"I was pregnant," I say. "The condom broke and he told me that everything would be fine and he just kept going. It was the most fun I ever had in my life. But then my period was late and," I explain.