Twenty Three

I cant think straight, my mind is all over the place. I feel like I'm falling and it's never ending because I can't makeup my mind.

I'm screwing my life up and I don't know what I'm going to do.

I stand up and yawn.

"This is the last time," Kyle frowned.

"I know," I sighed.

I grab my bra and place it back on.

"I'm gonna miss this," Kyle laughed.

Me too honestly, I never ever thought I would have sex with Kyle. Out of all people, it's Kyle and that's weird.

We've always teased around and played with one another for fun but it never turned into anything more.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

I turn around and sit Indian style.

His black hair is tousled around in a cute mess. His brown eyes are warm but so colorful, which both make his pale skin and freckles pop out.

One thing I am absolutely in love with about Kyle is his freckles. They wrap around his cheeks and nose. They are just so adorable and I just love them so much.

His dark, brown eyebrows furrow and he sits up facing me. His hands reach to mine and he looks me in the eyes.

Just breathe Averie.

Breathe.

"Did you at all, during our time together, have feelings for me?" He asked with a small smirk on his face.

"Did you?" I mocked.

I don't want to sound like a total freak if I said yes and he said no. I would hate myself because he felt nothing at all.

"Yeah," he explained.

I breathe out.

Oh my gosh thank you.

"Me too," I smiled.

"But Elijah," he said.

Why? Why is he always in between me from doing something? He's always there, it's like as if he's there to stop me and I can't anymore with him.

He broke my heart and I can't.

What am I gonna do?

Yeah, maybe I do have a small amount of feelings for him but I don't want to be with him really.

I'm actually confused about what I want. I want Kyle, but Elijah still lays somewhere in my heart.

"I don't know," I mumbled. "I really like you but Elijah still lays in the picture."

"Therefore we can never me together," he said.

"Because it would hurt him," I mumbled.

"Because he's my brother."

"And my ex boyfriend."

"It would honestly kill him," he explained.

"Kyle what about us?" I asked. "I know that he's your brother but what about your feelings. I mean does that not matter to him that we have feelings too?"

"Averie, no matter how much I want to he with you, we can't because-because," he explained.

"Because what?" I asked.

"Because I'm in love with you and if I did anything else with you Elijah would die," he explained. "He already hates me for sleeping with you and these feelings, I don't know what else. My parents are already getting a divorce, we have a new brother, you know I think he's doing that stuff again."