Three

I look up into Elijah's green eyes. He gives me a warm smile but we are yet again interrupted.

Our hands break apart, again.

"So go ahead, find what room you want to stay in, I just don't want you in my brothers," Kevin says."Or the master."

"Okay," I smile.

I've been to this place a million times, it's like my second home.

The first is Kevin's, then this one, and you know my actual house, the one that doesn't feel like home.

I even have like my own room really. This place has several bedrooms so it's not gonna kill me if I want to ever be alone.

I take Blake and head up the stairs. We walk into a fairly large room.

There is a queen bed on the back wall with a window on the next wall that has a built in seat with throw pillows on it. There's a love seat and a coffee table. Along the walls there's famous paintings and pictures of Kevin and I growing up with Haley and Cameron. There's a tv in front of the bed but you can still see it at the love seat. There's a rocking chair by another window leading to a walk in closet and bathroom.

Then there's another door next to the bathroom, it leads to Kevin's room.

I throw my backpack on the couch and Blake makes himself comfortable. He already has a bed for him here because every time I came, so did he.

I walk over to the door that leads to Kevin's room and barge in.

He's changing and makes eye contact with me.

"Who do I have to share my room with?" I ask.

"Elijah," he laughs.

I lean against the wall and roll my eyes.

"Kidding, kidding," he laughs."Haley and Cameron."

"Okay," I say."Who did you invite?"

"About that," he takes my hand and we sit down on the love seat in my room.

He still holds my hands.

"Kevin I want names," I spit.

"Okay, so besides you, the Caven's, the girls, which makes six including me, I also invited Drake, Lucas... Stephanie, Tyler, Bryan, and Lillian," he explains and goes fast at the end."Plus Natalie and Charlie are sure to show up soon."

He taps his foot uncontrollably.

"You did what?" I yell and stand up taking my hand away from him.

"I-"

"Kevin I hate him! And it takes a lot of anger and guilt for me to hate someone, but I hate him. I wish I could grab a sledgehammer... And smash it into his head, that's how much I hate him Kevin! And you invited him? How could you? How could you when you know why I hate this person but I won't say because I'll just end up in tears," I yell and my eyes become glossy but I will not shed a tear over this scumbag.

"Look Averie, I'm sorry. He set me up to it, I was taking shots, and you know me, I never ever drink. But I was and he got me to promise him one thing in life. So I went on and he asked to come on this trip and I said no and then he said something and about promising and you know me and promising," he explains.

Kevin will never break a promise, no matter what. Never ever. It's his thing. Just like how I can read people.

"Okay," I mutter."I just want to sleep though. I've been driving forever."

I yawn and fall on the couch.

Kevin picks me up and takes me to the bed. He shuts the curtains to the windows and things become dark.