Twenty One

"You're hot," Haley yelled as I walk outside.

"You think so?" I smiled at her as I did a small spin.

"Yes, I mean, wow," she gasped. "I mean of course you were hot before but now it's like a speechless hot."

I start to laugh.

"I lost some weight, not like that by the way. I've done some shopping, and I'm ready for this new school year to start," I smiled brightly.

"I'm so happy for you," she smiled back and wrapped her arms around me.

I hug her back.

"But you have to let me borrow some of your clothes," she smiled brightly.

I look down at what I'm wearing, I have on all new clothes. A black halter top that ties around the neck with some blue jeans that roll up past the ankle along with black leather ankle boots which were so expensive, all paired with a black leather jacket.

I'm skinny.

I have a thigh gap, you can see my hip bones, wrist bones, most of the bones pop out. But I have muscle.

For the rest of the break I worked out a lot and had one meal a day, healthy of course.

I got the body I've always wanted, now I just need to work for the life I've always wanted.

"Of course," I smiled back at her.

"Now we're off to our last year of school," she sighed. "I mean I'm happy this is it, but I'm really going to miss it."

"Shut up, it's the first day. In a week you're going to be complaining about how much you're over this," I scoffed.

"You'll be crying with me, I know it," she smiled. "Now get in so we can go."

"Okay," I walked over and hopped into her car. "This new?"

I admire the red mustang I am now sitting in.

It's super nice.

"Yeah my dad gave it to me," she smiled. "Off to hell now."

There is it.

***

Haley and I walked into school with a bunch of people staring.

Why are they staring?

I mean there's nothing really to stare at.

"They're looking at you," she explained. "And him."

She points to a cute guy leaning on my locker.

Whose that?

"W-why?" I asked nervously.

I mean why would they stare at me and then him? It's not like I'm a queen or something.

"Whoa, you're lucky-"

"What?" Kevin asked placing his arm around Haley.

"Nothing," she said. "Go talk to him."

She pushes me forward a little to my locker.

"No, why?" I asked nervously.

I don't know if I'm really, mentally, to talk to a guy, or flirt.

She gives me a stern look to go and talk to him.

I walk over to my locker and notice the same pair of green eyes I could recognize anywhere.

"You look....thin," he said.

"Thanks?" I rolled my eyes. "Why are standing at my locker? You made me think some guy actually wanted to be with me."