Six

WARNING! Not proof read, don't feel like it. Sorry.

***

I'm literally a walking zombie. I did not sleep at all last night. I'm so tired. I tried really hard to fall asleep.

I had many, many methods.

I lost need to music, didn't listen to music, got comfortable, had a late night snack, drank tea.

Nothing happened to work.

Now it's ten in the morning and people are waking up.

Well besides me being awake for the whole night Elijah was up at six.

How?

Does he not cherish sleep?

I love sleep.

Love is an understatement.

I actually avoided him. I'm really nervous to be around him so I just kept my distance and went to my room.

Then I left my room and went downstairs.

Elijah is in the workout room, Bryan is passed out on the couch and Kevin is making me some coffee.

I walk over into the kitchen and he's rubbing his eyes and leaning over the counter.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I never knew she was that good," he laughs.

His blonde hair is a mess, he gets the worst bed head which I find cute but you know, not like that.

He pours two cups of coffee.

He hands me one and we walk upstairs. We get to the master bedrooms balcony.

You can see the cliffs to the ocean. It's really, really pretty.

God I wish I lived here.

"So you and Haley," I smile and take a sip of my coffee.

"Yeah, she's a goddess. Like I knew that already, but damn. She's so small and it's like how can she do all these things, she-"

"I-I don't need the details," I laugh and put my index finger up.

There's no way in hell I need details about him having sex with her. I just want one in particular.

"What kind of sex though?" I ask.

"Oh, thought you didn't want to know! But it was regular," he laughs.

"Whatever, I just need to make sure you didn't hurt Haley," I push his shoudk we slightly making him move.

"Well I didn't. I don't know, she's amazing, and I love her."

Kevin's ears turn red.

He's blushing.

"Aw," I coo and hug him.

I let go and smile into space.

I'm happy for them really. But I need to figure out what I'm going to do with Elijah, I hope he didn't tell anyone. I just, I don't know, I'm scared kind of. It was both of our decision, I mean he kept asking me if I was sure and stuff and I said yes. But now things are awkward and maybe things were too soon? I hope not.

Last night might've been deep considering we told each other very personal things and it was also the best night of my life.

It felt so good and ah, it's something I can't explain really.

My smile gets bigger from thinking about this, about him, and what we did.

I've never done anything like that. I have only had sex once in my life and does this even count?