A child!

Quick note: We are living in the dorms but over the weekend some people went home if they wanted... *ahem* Bakugo went home even tho his parents were not home he just wanted to get away from everyone. Now the story starts on a Monday. Ok enjoy! 

Italics are your thoughts.

                                                *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Your eyes slowly open cause the sun was shining down on you. You thought it was nice and calming. Or at least it was till you remembered it was MONDAY!!!

 "Oh my gosh what time is it?" You sit up and look at the clock only to see blurry numbers since the rest of your body is taking forever to wake up as well. 

You get up and rush to the bathroom to do your morning routine after checking your phone and seeing that you have 10 minutes till school starts!! After getting dressed and run downstairs to the common room to see NOBODY!! Of course, GREAT!!! As you were running to the classroom you see your bestie, Todoroki, so like any other normal human being you try to beat him into the classroom since he was CaSuAlLy strolling also as if he cares that you get there before he does or not. 

Not noticing Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima you hear them all at once screaming "WhY aRe YoU rUnNiNg?" "WhY aRe YoU rUnNiNg!?" over and over again like the birds from Nemo...

Ignoring them while laughing cause they are idiots but those are your besties! You catch up to Todoroki only to realize you both are in front of the classroom door. Panting and catching your breath hunched over Todoroki stares at you with an unamused blank expression. Noticing he wasn't opening the door you decided to be sarcastic with him. But little did you know he had time today. 💅

"Do you want...... *breathing heavily* Do you .... -" Still out of breath and hunched over you try to speak to the boy but he interrupts you saying, "No take your time we got all day Y/N..."

You squint your eyes and look up at him *sighing*. "I was gonna ask if you wanted me to open the door bu-" "Yes, you can" Now you are the one staring into his blank eyes with a tilted head and an unamused expression.