K, but like why me tho?

*Todoroki in the last chapter because he has had enough already and it's not even 8:30 in the morning yet. *

This chapter picks up basically the same time the last chapter ended at. 

                                                  *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

A couple of hours have passed and it's like my classmates have forgotten I have a literal sleeping baby bomb in my HANDS!!! Talking loudly and making noises like he isn't BaKuGo that will explode at any moment!!! Wait-💥 if he's a baby does he have his quirk? Fear rushes through your veins and your body freezes. Imagining what normal Bakugo is capable of nevertheless the baby version. Kirishima on the other hand has been keeping an eye on you and the boy in your arms and notices you staring at the wall in the front of the classroom in complete terror. 

"Are you ok Y/N? You look like you just saw a ghost." Keeping my eyes on the wall I whisper "Do you think he has.... his quirk?" Kirishimas eyes widen a bit. "I hope he doesn't *he thinks about all the destruction that could happen all from a 1–2-year-old* cause that would be bad." "Yeah... no shit". "I- don't think we have to worry-" He is cut off by the sound of my neck breaking when looking at him quickly wondering if he has forgotten the person in question we are talking about. "Right, well we both can go ask Aizawa for more information together if you want?" Almost crying at how much I love this man and how he is the only one in this class that will help me is beyond me. "I will marry you on spot Kirishima" He chuckles and continues "But we will have to ask once he wakes up WAIT where are you going?" 

No cause these two have been sleeping for hours... "I'm waking his ass up cause we need answers" You get to your sleeping teacher and before You squat down to shake him, he says "Whose ass are you going to wake up?" 👀 Once again fear washed over you. Shaking it off because this is ridiculous "Look Aizawa Sensei, we are going to need more info on how to handle him. I have never taken care of a baby nevertheless had a nice conversation with Bakugo beforehand! He is always yelling at me, and I never do anything to provoke him...sometimes he also pulls my hair then walks off :/" I whisper-yell at him. 

*sigh* "look Y/N I don't know why he wants to be held by you right now but sooner or later he will get tired of you and then you can pawn him off to someone else." "First off oww second off I can't pawn him off, nobody in this classroom wants to take care of him!" "What about Kirishima? He likes Bakugo for some reas- I mean he hangs out with Bakugo." I look at Kirishima and signal for him to come up here. He does so and I slowly try to transfer the sleeping baby to his arms but to no avail he wakes up and starts to freaking cry. 

*Sighing because my arms are getting tired* I try to comfort him by hugging him and doing that bouncy walk that I've seen moms do before I think... Whatever it seemed to work but not only on Bakugo but the whole class. I look back to my class and see them staring at me in awe like I just tamed a beast while not breaking a sweat. 

Looking at Aizawa he just shrugged and gave me slight sympathetic look mixed in with an I don't care look. He then says "He should turn back into his normal self in about a week or so. Until then Midnight will bring you a bunch of baby clothes and Lunch Rush is aware of the situation and will give you food for him, so you don't have to worry about that. As for after school he's going to have to be under constant watch. I don't want you setting him down and running off even if it's for a minute. I don't care if he's throwing a fit make sure he is in someone from this classroom's hands.... other than Minetas." "No problem, wasn't going to give him to Mineta anyway I'm not that mean."

"Right, well if you have any questions, you can ask me or any other hero in this school." "Actually, we do have some questions." Kirishima interrupts. "Yes, does he have his quirk? And how did you find out he was a baby?" I ask him.