Day 2

* I am going to just make it one full week of him being a baby, anything longer than that I might burn out* 

                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Bakugo POV 

I woke up to Y/N sleeping. So pretty! Buuuuut I'm hungry. So, I get up and shake her as hard as I can but she barely moves. oh no is she dead!

Climbing on top of her I start to jump causing her to wake up quickly. FINALLY! Wait- she mad. 

"You're definitely sleeping with Kirishima from now on." Oh no she is giving me AWAY TO SHITTY HAIR!!  "Nooooooooo, pwease I sowwy I fought you were dead." Tearing up I can't help it I don't want her to leave me with anyone else. She looks at me with an I don't care you woke me up face. 

I climb off the bed to get her clothes for her cause hopefully that will cheer her up. I try to open the closet, but I can't reach the handle. 

"What are you doing baby?" She crouches down behind me and looks at me. I would turn around, but I am currently flustered cause she called me BABY!! Again! Don't think I didn't hear her the first time!

"I get yor cwothes fo you!" I turn around and see her smiling at me. I love her smile.

Y/N POV 

You pick him up and let him open the door and pick out your outfit only because it is the uniform and there's not much to choose from. Midnight gave me a tiny UA uniform for him to wear to school and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

You get yourself and Bakugo ready for the day and head down to get breakfast. Before opening the door, you heard a knock. 

You open the door revealing Kiri. Your one and only hero currently. Since the rest of the class including the Baku squad has not helped once other than him<3. 

"You know Kiri I actually might marry you if you keep this up!" He chuckles and says "well, you ready for breakfast? I came to check on you seeing as you were running to class yesterday morning!" 

Remembering yesterday morning and how it feels like a year ago to you; you answer the red head and yall head downstairs. Once you three have eaten you head to class. You are on time this time and there is no need to run. Even if you were late you could always blame it on Bakugo. You have a literal excuse to be late for a week and this boy decides to wake you up on time? Confusion! 

                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

I don't know if it was the breakfast, he had this morning, but Bakugo is full of energy today...  You see Bakugo running around the room but not caring as you think to yourself, he is not your responsibility now seeing as he is the classes now despite what they think. 

"Y/N make him stop." Aizawa says in his monotoned voice. 

"Aizawa Sensei we are in class now so the class as a whole has to take care of him. Not just me." 

"Seeing as he only listens to you; you will most likely be the one handling him from now on." He adds.

"Even more so to let him run around right now. When class is over, he will be more tired and he is currently not bothering me right now, so. as. his. current. caretaker.... he's fine." 

*Insert quiet class listening to you argue with the teacher*

*Aizawa sighs* "if he hurts hims-" On que Bakugo trips and totally eats the ground. Instead of crying he sucks up his tears even though he looks like he is about to burst with tears, he slowly walks over to you and makes grabby hands. You pick him up sighing and hold him.