Gorls Nite w/da boys

*Pretend that Sero is where Bakugo is in the pic ^ please and thank you! *

                         *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Look Y/N I brought my own hair band!" Kami says excitedly at you. You look at his headband and see it's a Pikachu headband and you giggle. "Of course, you have a Pikachu headband." You tell him. "I don't have a headband, but Mina gave me hair ties." Sero says. "I don't have anything" Kiri says in a sheepish/embarrassed voice. "Haha don't worry I have hair ties for you, I was going to use the headbands, but I want to play with your hair."

"Can I play with your hair?" "Sure! Go ahead Y/N/N (nickname)." 'Yeay!" You brush his hair out with your fingers basically massaging his head and put in two pigtails on the top of his head. *Eyes closed Kiri hums and says, "I now know why Bakugo loves this, it's really calming." You giggle at him. Seeing as he really didn't need to put his hair up because it spikes up, but you had fun. "There all done! Kami! Can I put your headband on?" "Yes, you can." You run your fingers through his hair causing him to hum and agree with Kiri you smile and put his headband on as Mina has already braided Seros hair and tied it up.

"Now, to tame this hair!" You say while picking Bakugo up and raising him into the air like Simba. Hmm his hair is similar to Kiri's, so I'll just do the same thing to him. You brushed his hair with your fingers smiling at the thought of what Kiri and Kami just said and put it in the pigtails. "Look Kiri you match with your son!" "Like father like son" was his response while giggling.

Mina is putting on Seros face mask while you are sitting in front of Kiri with Bakugo in your lap putting Kiris face mask on him. "It's cold" Kiri says quietly while giggling at you. Ok that was cute Kiri MARRY ME!!

"Can someone put my mask on nowwwwww" Kami says while laying down on his back in a starfish position on the floor. Looking around wondering where he found the audacity, you get up and put Bakugo on his chest and hand him a brush with some of the mask on it and guide it to Kami's face. "Here baby can you put his face mask on while I finish putting Kiris on?" "Y/N!! He can't he's gonna mess it up!" "Then I will fix it when I'm done with Kiri cause right now, he's, my favorite."

"Heyyy!" Sero and Mina say in unison while simultaneously looking over at you with offended faces. "Oops, did I say that out loud? I meant priority." Sitting back down in front of him you softly put the mask on his face. "I'm getting goosebumps Y/N/N (nickname)." Kiri whispers to you. You smile at him because you literally can't with him, he breathes, and you would die for this man.

"There, all done!" "Thanks Y/N/N (nickname)-" He stops and starts laughing while pointing at Kami and Bakugo. You look over and Kami looks dead with his arms and legs still sprawled out in the starfish position while staring at the ceiling with an either deadpanned expression or he has lost all of his will to live as Bakugo has now made his way up to sit on his neck and hitting the brush all over Kami's face. Mina and Sero are standing on top of your bed and are taking multiple pictures of the boys from above.

Crawling over to them, you stick your head over Kami's line of vision and are looking down at him smiling while Bakugos continuing doing what he is doing while is hair is tickling the side of your face. "You need some help here babe?" Quietly he responds "please". You sit back and pick up Bakugo and set him on the floor near Kiri and then get up to help Kami up as well. You lead him into the bathroom. "Stand here" You get a rag and wet it to wipe off the beautiful masterpiece Bakugo has done and clean his face off.

You smile at Kami because he still has a facial expression that says 'really'. Putting your hand on his chin to hold his face still while you finish cleaning his face you then grab the face mask and a brush you start to put it on his face slowly. Not closing his eyes like Kiri did you tell him, "Kami quit staring at me like that unless you want me to act up!" He giggles and does his 'smolder face' at you. "I don't see a problem with tha-" getting cut off he looks down at his foot quickly causing you to look down seeing Bakugo hitting him with the back end of the brush right into his foot as hard as a baby possibly can but not enough to actually hurt Kami.

"Kiri! Come get our baby!!" You yell looking back up at Kami and finishing putting on the mask. "Oh, so you have a baby. Didn't know you were married baby gorl." Kami messes with you.

"Is that a deal breaker?" you add. "Mmmm, I could get past the baby but seeing as you are taken already-" "What are yall talking about in here?" Kiri interrupts Kami while picking up Bakugo putting him on his hip. When Kiri holds Bakugo on his hip, he looks really sassy standing like that with his hip out like that. Hahah.

"Can't believe I almost cheated on that" you say pointing the brush at a sassy looking Kiri with a baby on his popped-out hip. Both boys giggle and you hear Mina in your room say, "Uh as if!!" *Gasping* "Minaaa! You started it without us?"

"Yeah, girl yall taking too long." She says laying off your bed with her head dangling off the edge. While Sero is lying next to her doing the same thing.

The rest of yall leave the bathroom once you were done with Kami's mask, Kiri and Kami get on your bed while you sit down on the floor because you put on a tiny bit of the mask on Bakugo's face so you can take a picture of all of yall. Setting your phone down in a position where when you get on your bed you can see all of your friends in the frame. Seeing Kami and Kiri follow in Mina and Seros footsteps by dangling their heads off your bad facing the TV you get in the middle of them seeing as that was the only open area for you.

You just put your phone on video, and you can screenshot it once you all are in frame afterwards you press record and then get in the bed with Bakugo in your arms. Laying down you place Bakugo with his back on your chest and dangle your head like the others while Bakugo lays his head on your neck, but he wasn't looking at the camera.

"Look baby, look at the camera and smile." you say while pointing to the phone, he listens and gives a small but cute smile for a second and then gets up to straddle you and tilts his head as if he was confused. You lift your head up to look at him "What's wrong baby?" "No more mask" Giggling you get up and get your phone pressing the record button making it end the video and then put the phone in your pocket.

Going to get the rag used when cleaning Kami's face you set him down on your sink to clean off the rag first and then you start to wipe Bakugo's face softly. Once his face is clean you use your towel to dry his face. Making him laugh. You pick him up and start walking into your room but as you are walking out of the bathroom you start attacking Bakugo's face with baby kisses all over his cheeks making him laugh even more.

"Woah there Y/N if it were up to me, I think I'd say that he was growing on you!" Sero says. Rolling your eyes, "I can't help it, he is a literal baby, you can't help but want to kill him with kisses."

"Yeah, yeah yeah whatever you say Y/N" Mina says.

They all move to lay down right in the bed with their backs up against the wall and cuddle like you're a can of sardines basically cause your bed isn't really big enough for 5 people + a baby but it was nice. You cuddled in between Kami and Kiri while hugging Bakugo close to you.

"You better not get any crumbs in my bed!" You say to no one in particular while looking at the TV. Sero makes eye contact with Kami with wide eyes hiding his face behind Mina's shoulder. Mina whispers to him, "Really Sero? When did you even get Doritos?" He whispers back to her slowly with a scared facial expression, "Help. Me!" Kiri giggles into your shoulder while looking and playing with Bakugo's hand because he heard that whole interaction between Sero and Mina.

Kami on the other hand turns on his phone to distract you from the other side of the bed with memes.

Since Kiri had his head on your shoulder you layed your head on his head while Bakugo layed his head on your chest while trying to stay awake watching the TV.

The three of you end up falling asleep first and Kami takes a quick picture of the three of you sleeping. He then lays his head on your other shoulder and then signal Mina and Sero to get in the selfie he wanted to take. The three of them pretend to sleep and Kami snapped the picture.

The movie ended after everyone actually had fallen asleep.

                         *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

1659 words