Skipping school

Day 4! 

                                   *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

*Slap! * Being woken up by a sleeping Kaminari rolling over and slapping you in the face was not the move but seeing as it was better than Baby Bakugo jumping all over you, you'll take it. Pretending to be asleep you slap him back but a little harder. 

"Ow Y/N!!... (He mumbles the next part) mine wasn't even that hard" Not thinking he was loud enough but you definitely heard. "SO, YOU DID HIT ME ON PURPOSE YOU FREAK!" "I did but only after I hit you and then I processed what just happened..." 

"So, you pretend to be freaking sleeping?" ".... yes?" You roll your eyes and get up after rolling the sleeping baby on top of you onto the bed next to Kiri. 

"Hey, Y/N can we go to the zoo today? I hear they have a new Tiger exhibit!" Kami says. "Shhh you'll wake up the others. And no, we have school in like two hours." "Aww man! Can't you like say Bakugo is sick or something and then we can sneak out?" he definitely does not whine. 

"Umm, I definitely could but I would be the only one who gets a pass to skip school." "Don't you worry about that my dear Y/N, the rest of us can say we caught what Bakugo had." He says getting up off of the bed and standing tall and proud like he just won the sports festival. 

Sighing cause you really don't care, you nod your head saying you are up for it knowing he wouldn't give this up. "Okay, fine-" You were interrupted by the remaining three friends on your bed "YEAHHHHHHHH THE ZOO!" "Shhhhh, you idiots others can hear you still." "sorry" they whisper. 

"How the hell did Bakugo sleep through that? Wake his ass up!" You say to no one in particular. "Uh, wouldn't that upset him?" Sero asks. You turn around and give him an 'I don't care' face and he stares back with an 'I don't want to' face making you give him 'a someone better do it or mommas gonna be mad' face which earns you a 'please don't make me' face from him. 

"Uh, what is going on here?" Mina butts in. "It's ok Sero, I will do it because it wouldn't be manly to make someone else do it when I know the outcome." Kiri comforts the Sero. Kiri gets the sleeping baby up and puts him on his lap. Bakugo just rubs his eyes and lays his head on Kiri's shoulder which makes you immediately get your phone out to snap 1,000 pictures of that moment for them.

"Kaminari, you tell Aizawa that we will not be attending class today." You tell him while picking out an outfit in your closet. 

^This is what I would have worn but you can pick your own outfit if you don't like it

^This is what I would have worn but you can pick your own outfit if you don't like it. Below is what you put Bakugo in, but you also can imagine a different fit for him if you don't like it.