The Common Room

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

After school you and the bakusquad were walking to the dorms. Obviously, you were holding baby. You thought maybe he would let Kiri hold him if you were near. "Kiri?" "Yes, Y/n?" "I was wondering if giving this another shot but I want to know if he will let you hold him if I was right next to you?" "You sure Y/N? He started crying the last time..." "Yes, but he's had food now so who knows." 

You walk closer to Kiri almost to the point where your shoulders are touching and hand him off. Nothing. You and Kiri both look at each other with shocked faces. You kind of separate from Kiri's shoulder with Bakugo's back facing you. Once you are no longer near them Bakugo looks back to you with a confused face and then notices you aren't near and starts to cry. Making you instantly go back to Kiri's side calming the boy down.

"You're like his momma Y/N!" Mina says to you making you look at her with an unamused face. "I don't understand why he is attached to me when he always picked on me before." 

Kiri looked at the rest of the bakusquad with a 'don't' face and looks at Bakugo with a smile. 'I know why'  😏 he thought. We made it to the common room, and you see Izuku and Ochaco on the couches. I wonder if Izuku wants to see baby Bakugo since he was the only one here that has actually seen him like this before. Also, you wanted to know more about Baby Bakugo and who better to ask other than his parents, but they are out of town... Absentmindedly, you walk away from Kiri to go talk to Izuku. 

"Izuku!" Startling the boy, he jumps a little "Y- Y/N! Hey, w-what's up?" Still stuttering I see... "I wanted to know more about Bakugo as a baby. You mind helping me?" Shock is visible on the boy's face. "Y-Yes, I-I ca-can h-help you" Smiling and sighing at the boy you say, "You don't have to if you don't want to, I know he isn't the nicest to you." 

"No, I get it. I see you aren't the most comfortable with the situation you are in. Speaking of where is he? I thought he didn't want to be with anyone else other than you?" Realizing you don't have the baby you look around for Kiri and sighing in relief once you see a sleeping Bakugo in his arms. As if on que he wakes up and realizes you are not near him. He plops down anger is visible on his face he starts to slowly walk away from Kiri. Shocked he can walk and how Kiri let him out of his hands so easily, you walk over to Kiri and give him an unamused face while stopping at the baby walking to you. 

"Really Kiri? 2 seconds I am gone, and you let him out of your grasp?" "Sorry, Y/N! I didn't know he could walk." 

Bakugo makes grabby hands up at you and you decide to squat down and turn him around and point to Kiri, "Go to Kiri!" He looks as if he is debating doing so but starts off to Kiri anyway. Once making it to Kiri he turns around and starts walking back. You hold your hands out waiting for him to make it back to you. This time he has the biggest smile and staring straight at you. 

"You made it! I'm so proud of you" Excitement getting the best of you, and you were actually proud that he could do that, you hug him once he made it to your arms again. "Wow, Y/N!" You look back to see Izuku, so you pick baby Bakugo up and turn to Izuku again. "Do you want to-" He interrupts you "N-No! I-It's okay! H-He w-won't want me to hold him!" "Hmmm, ok but I will let you pinch his cheeks." 

"W-What?!? Wont that upset him?" "I don't care he is the calmest with me so I will figure something out-" WE were interrupted by "NO DEKU" coming from the baby himself. Yes, it was kind of in-audible but still. 

Shocked once more seeing as he can walk AND talk?!?!? "Bakugo, can you talk?" Said boy looks up at you with a smile and proudly but barely says "Yes!" Hands on his hips and all. This boy...