MY POOP IS COMING!

*If you know what I am referencing in the title then you get 10 Dabloons!*

                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

It's the third day of taking care of your explosive classmate that is surprisingly cute and cuddly as a baby. Standing in the line to get your lunch with Bakugo on your hip. It gets to be your turn to order lunch, but Bakugo screams bloody murder "I HAVE TO POO-" He was cut off by your hand.

*sighing* You walk to the bathroom and open the door to the girl's bathroom. He grabs the doorframe and yells "NOOO Boys Bafroom! BOYS BAFROOM." "Katsuki, I can't go in there, so you have to go with me in here..." "NO!"

*Sighing cause no* you walk over to Kiri and just hand him over then go back to the line to get your food that you really wanted before you were so rudely interrupted. Kiri was left confused and asked what was up and you just pointed to the bathroom while walking the other way. Not forgetting to get the screaming baby's food you get your own and sit down at the table not waiting for Kiri and Bakugo to get back to start eating your food.

Not even two bites in you see Bakugo standing on the table to walk towards you with a big smile on his face. You roll your eyes and catch him as he falls in your lap to be with you yet again. Not having his attitude today, you pass him off to Sero that is next to you.

Yes, he threw a fit, but you stared at him until he stopped with an unamused face while continuing to eat your food. Bakugo sees you looking at him and stops "Why you not want me?"

"Because you embarrassed me by screaming you have to poop in the middle of the cafeteria, and we were so close to getting our food." "Sowwy did you want me to poo myself?" he said in a sassy tone.

"Oh, so you think this is funny? You know what I think is funny?" You said to the baby. "Wha?" Since you were done with your food you grabbed your trash and headed outside of the cafeteria back to the classroom. WITHOUT him! Hmph! That will show him!!!

Sitting down in your desk you can slowly hear a crying baby get louder and louder until the door opens to see Sero and the rest of the Baku squad at the door. Rolling your eyes again you look up at them and see Bakugo on Seros' hip making grabby hands at you.

"I sowwy momma..." while crying at you. "If you promise to behave and not do that again I will hold you but first you have to apologize to Sero for causing him trouble!" "It's really ok Y/N-" Sero gets cut off by you shh-ing him and just like the baby in his hands he quickly shuts up.

Quietly Bakugo says "sowwy" while looking at Sero. "You're unbelievable Y/N!" Mina says to you.

"What? Why?" "Because you literally just sassed a baby and left him alone with us when you know he wouldn't like that one bit..." She adds.

"I'm sorry Mina, would YOU like to take care of him?" "Girl, you know I don't and even better he doesn't want me to take care of him since he so desperately wants Alllll of your-" She gets cut off by Kaminari. "Hehe is this a girl fight. I can't tell?"

You and Mina smile at each other and roll your eyes at Kaminari. "You want to have a girl's night tonight Y/N?" "Yes, but baby here has to come obvi!" "Oooooooo, if Bakugo has to go, can I?" Kami asks. "If Kami gets to go, can we?" Sero asks for himself and Kiri.

*Gasping* You and Mina immediately say yes! "What are we going to do?" Kiri asks. "Well, we do face masks, eat junk food while watching rom-coms and talk..." Mina informs your girl-night virgin friends. "You mean gossip? It's like air to you people" says Kaminari. "Whatever Kami, you love to gossip, and you know it." "Well yeah I love gossiping with Y/N and Mina, they always know what's up!"

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Aizawa says from behind his desk in his sleeping bag.

                                              *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Running your hands through Bakugo's hair as he is coloring waiting on school to end you think of the movie you are going to show the boys. Kinda wanting to show them Mean Girls or Legally Blonde or even Clueless even though they aren't Rom coms you still thought you should educate them on the iconic movies that raised you and Mina for sure.

I'll let Mina pick out of those. "Class dismissed make sure you turn in your assignments before Monday." Aizawa says while already in his sleeping bag getting on the floor. When is this man never sleeping in that thing?

"MINAAAAAAA" You call out to her. "Yes bby?" "I want to educate the boys tonight on the iconics so choose between Mean Girls, Clueless or Legally Blonde. If you choose Legally Blonde, we have to show them both 1 and 2."

"Perfect! I love that idea. Wait, why haven't we educated them before?" she asks. "I Dunno, because we are terrible at being girls idk?" "Hmmm, well I choose Clueless cause I LOVE Elton. If I was Cher, I would have hopped on that train and-" she continues but you cover Bakugos ears because he should hear her rant on about this even though he probably doesn't care or what but he's still a baby and you felt wrong letting him hear this for some reason.

Walking into your dorm room you wait for the others to get there because they are changing into their Pajamas. You lay down on your bed with baby and turn on the TV to put on Clueless. Then head to your bathroom to get the face mask stuff and brushes to apply the face masks along with the hair bands to push the hair back and the moisturizer for afterwards.

Once getting that stuff you change into your pj's just in time for the others to get there. "Come in!" They walk in with pillows and blankets while some of them are carrying food and drinks.

"What's Clueless?" Sero asks while looking at the TV. "Oh boy, *Kami places his hand on his shoulder* you're in for a treat my friend!" "KAMI!" "What?" "You like Clueless??" You ask him. "Uh...as if! I love Clueless!"

"We love an educated King!" Mina says while setting up the pillow fort. He does seem like he would watch chick flicks!

"You just went up on my scale babe!" You say to him. Bakugo crosses his arms and pouts while giving him the deadliest look a baby can give. Noticing this you pick him up off of your bed and turn on some music while Mina is finishing up with the fort with Kiri because he saw she was having difficulties.

You start dancing with Bakugo on your hip swaying from side to side with your forehead on his singing to the song. He is laughing and smiling big at you. Noticing he doesn't have his jammies on you head for your dresser and grab some pajamas for him out then lay him on the bed to change him.

Sero and Kami notice and whisper to themselves thinking you can't hear them. "Seeing her change him like its nothing is kinda weird." "Yeah, crazy how she saw him literally butt ass-" "WILL you too shut up and quit making this weird?" "Sorry, man I just never thought of the little things you would have to do for him because he can't!" "Hey, do you have to wipe his ass?"

You look them dead in the eyes with an annoyed expression and look at Kiri. "Bro... really?" he says while smiling at them because he wonders the same thing but wants to help you as much as he can.

"OK! The fort is alllllll done!" Mina finally chimes in. "Who's ready to have some fun!"

                                                  *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

1360 words