Bakugo's Parents

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Thank you to SamWolf101 for inspiring me with ideas!

Day 5

     It's currently the period after lunch the next day and this morning you got yelled at by Aizawa in his monotoned voice for skipping school yesterday and then he left it at that. You finished all of your work from yesterday during lunch because there wasn't much to do, and you had a small lunch. Bakugo was somewhere in the classroom again and you were schlumped on your desk kind of zoned out. 

Zoning back in you hear Mina quietly saying, "We should dye his hair pink and put some makeup on him!" to Ayoma. You get up and head over there and ask her who she is talking about but get side-tracked by Todoroki holding Bakugo by one of his legs. Bakugo is upside down laughing?? 

"What.... is... going on Todoroki?" you ask the bi-colored haired boy. "Bakugo was hitting my chair and I told him to stop, and he didn't." 

"So, you pick him up by one leg and bring him to me?" 

Todoroki stares at you with a blank face and says, "Yes, I didn't want to get rabies." "I'm sorry?!? Rabies?" 

"Yes, I have this strong gut feeling he-" *holds Bakugo out further towards me by one leg* "-will give me rabies if he bites me." 

"Ok, well he doesn't bite...or at least he hasn't bitten anyone yet." "Right, well I don't want to be the first! Here you go." He hands me the baby and walks off. 

"Why were you messing with Todoroki-" You were interrupted by the intercom speaking to you. "Y/N will you please report to the principal's office with Bakugo! His parents are back in town." 

                                                           *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

After that the bell rings for school's dismissal and you head the Principle Nezu's office with Bakugo. You arrive and knock on the door and hear a "Come in". There you see both of his parents in the chairs talking to Nezu. You walk in with Bakugo on your hip and introduce yourself. 

Bakugo has other plans... He sees his parents and tries to climb off of your hip over your head and out the door, but you teleport him back to your hip. You give him a look and he says, "No hags!" To that you were confused but left it alone and continued to walk in and introduce yourself. 

"Hello, I am Y/N!" Mitsuki gasps and jumps up from her chair to you. "Oh, my goodness! Are you the one your teacher was talking about that was taking care of my son?" 

"Yes ma'am, for some reason he didn't want anyone else holding him or something BUT I have taken good care of him so please don't worry about him he is perfectly fine other than being a literal baby at the moment..." You rambled on but Mitsuki put her hand on your shoulder making you stop talking and look back at her. 

"Dear, I'm not worried about him at all if anything I should be worried about you!" she laughed outwardly to you. "Me?" you were now confused.

"Yes! He was not the easiest baby to take care of... you know he used to-" She got interrupted by Bakugo himself waving his arms at her to stop before she says other things to you. "Will you look at that Masaru!?" Masaru has entered the chat. "Yes honey, looks like he is embarrassed." Both parents think about you two in the near future getting married... Jumping conclusions already.

"I NOT EMBARRASSED!" Bakugo yells at his parents.

"Well, OH! I apologize dear. I am Mitsuki Bakugo, and this is my husband Masaru Bakugo." 

"Hello! It's nice to meet you two! So, uh I hate to ask this because it's probably obvious but are you two going to take care of Bakugo now? Until he is well... back to his normal age?" You ask them kind of shyly. Trying not to make it sound like you are upset they are back in town. 

"NO! Y/N HAS ME!! NO SHITTY HAIYR! NO HOMELESS MAN! NO HAG!" Bakugo yells again. "Brat chi-" Mitsuki starts but you yell instead. "Bakugo no! We dont yell at your freaking MOTHER!" Bakugo looks at you then looks the other way and pouts. While Mitsuki and Masaru look at you like they just saw a ghost.

You can't lie you liked having Bakugo around even if he was a baby. He was a cutie-patootie, he tried to protect you whenever you were never in any real danger, he was kind of funny... So, you kind of didn't want to hand him off to his parents even though it was the right thing to do cause you're not his mom and you're not even close to him in his real age so what is going on with you RN?

"Dear?" "Hello?" You were brought back to reality and then Mitsuki started to speak to you. "Well, we do have the rest of the day off and can take him seeing as he has a couple of days left as a baby." "Yes, ma'am he should turn back in a two to three days." Nezu responds to her. 

"Ok well we will have to see who can watch him tomorrow and the next couple of days because we still have wor-" you chimed in "I can watch him still if that is ok with you two?" 

They looked at you in amazement. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry I did not mean to interrupt you like that! I apologize!" you sheepishly said with your hands on your cheeks out of embarrassment. 

"You would want to continue watching him? Isn't he messing with your schoolwork or studies?" "No ma'am, I get my work done and still have time for Bakugo and my other classmates!" 

"Well!" She turns to her husband and continues to talk, "She's polite and want to spend more time with him?" Masaru responds quietly with "I know, and she WANTS to watch him!?!"  "I like her!" Mitsuki finished with and then turns to you who was listening to the whole time but awkwardly looking at them and then back at Bakugo who was staring at you with a sad face. 

"What's wrong Bakugo?" You ask him quietly. "I no want you to weave me" It's as if you folded but couldn't show the rest in the room.  

"She won't leave you, you brat! If she wants to watch you, she can BUT IF SHE DOESNT THEN SUCKS TO BE YOU FOR GETTING YOURSELF INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Mitsuki yells. I see where he gets it from now... 

"But for now, you're coming home with us so we can let Y/N have a break because knowing your ass you wouldn't let anyone else hold you?!?" Bakugo pouts and shoves his head into your neck to look away from his mother. 

You hug him and walk to his mother to hand him off, but he grabs onto you and starts screaming. Mitsuki grabs him and holds him on her hip while he continues to cry like a literal baby making grabby hands at you. You look at him trying not to laugh but fail to do so. As you are laughing Masaru looks scared not knowing if Bakugo will blow up at you or really because he doesn't know what will happen next as Mitsuki smiles at you. 

"You know Y/N? How about you come over for dinner? You can get some of his baby clothes from the attic and use them until he doesn't need them anymore. Plus, I want to get to know you more. Seeing Bakugo has never said a word about any of his classmates to us and you are the only one he wants to be around right now." 

You look at them shocked and reply, "I would love to! But I don't want to impose" "NONSENCE! You're coming! Principal Nezu? Can we take Y/N off campus for dinner?" Mitsuki asks the principal. 

"Of course, I will inform their teacher what is going on." "Thank you so much!" 

With that you walk out of the office and head with them to the car so they can drive you to their house but on the way to the car you see Bakugo making grabby hands and you want to take him and normally you would but not from his own mother! 

She noticed this though and handed her son over to you anyway. "You calm him down anyway and I'm too tired to calm him down." Just like that once in your arms he stops crying and just looks around like nothing ever happened. What a freak! You think while chuckling to yourself and at him. 

                                                   *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

1448 words